New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Possibly waiting for a late push so that people do not get "support fatigue" which might happen if the club were constantly reminding/encouraging people to respond.

Will also be interesting to see what is the thrust of the "anti-advice"" being issued next week. It may be possible to emphasise support from a certain perspective to water-down any advantage that their late attempts to influence opinion might have.

Possibly waiting for a late push so that people do not get "support fatigue" which might happen if the club were constantly reminding/encouraging people to respond.

Will also be interesting to see what is the thrust of the "anti-advice"" being issued next week. It may be possible to emphasise support from a certain perspective to water-down any advantage that their late attempts to influence opinion might have.
I'm consciously waiting until after the FOSB advice goes out before I send in my response to the Planning Portal. The reason being that I want my positive response to counter the negative NIMBYs.

Also, I shall be using my OX5 postcode and that, and the fact I'm 67 years of age, means I should fit the demographic of being anti stadium, but in fact one of the factors when I bought the property was to be close to the stadium, and all of the benefits it will bring.

I'm consciously waiting until after the FOSB advice goes out before I send in my response to the Planning Portal. The reason being that I want my positive response to counter the negative NIMBYs.

Also, I shall be using my OX5 postcode and that, and the fact I'm 67 years of age, means I should fit the demographic of being anti stadium, but in fact one of the factors when I bought the property was to be close to the stadium, and all of the benefits it will bring.
Your upset a certain someone using that postcode 🤣🤣

Can I park on your drive? Promise I won't P**s in the garden (I might)...

Response from OCC just received via email:

Thank you for your email dated 30th March. I acknowledge receipt on behalf of Cabinet and have brought your correspondence to their attention.

Thank you for writing to Cabinet members on this matter.

Kind regards
Sarah
Sarah Whatman

Personal Assistant to Cllr Liz Leffman, Leader of the Council

Sarah.Whatman@oxfordshire.gov.uk

Oxfordshire County Council | County Hall | New Road | Oxford | OX1 1ND |

Apparently we can get a new lease and save money and redevelopment the kassam even tho we don't own it and all because it was in the Oxford mail and what other building are we going to build do these people fail to read the application
Screenshot_2024-04-02-15-04-37-97_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

View attachment 18664
Build it next to the M40 and have a bridge to the station that is one hell of a bridge 🤣🤣
Which small village are they talking about? The ground isn't in a village, it is near one, and one that has approaching the stadium capacity of people living in it. It isn't 3 houses, a shop and a pub...

Back
Top Bottom