New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Responses so far, not sure how accurate they are at this point, some are duplicated and pretty sure I now need glasses after scrolling through each one on my phone everything got a bit blurry to say the least.

For: 1474 with 166 from OX5 and 435 total from CDC

Against: 501 with 329 from OX5 and a 5 additional from CDC area

I’m not being obtuse, but can you outline for me how the Conservatives - who aren’t in power and have no say over this - have been ‘behind this from the start’? Has Colin gone through this somewhere?

I’m not saying I know different, but I would be interested to know how they have managed that.

And again - and I’m not deliberately labouring the point - other than Gant and Levy’s objections (which as I’ve said elsewhere you’d expect from local councillors on a local issue) what else have the LDs done to have earned the tag of ‘trying to destroy our club’?

I have said here, and I have been told from a reliable source - that the Greens are attempting to throw spanners in the works, but what have the LDs done to be grouped in with them?

Are there other examples beyond Gant and Levy that I’m not aware of? And again, this is a genuine question.
try reading the other 645 pages ffs.

View attachment 19149
if this was a midweek game did fans leave at half time if it was a saturday i think the police would of long gone
The fact they call it Oxford city parkway would make me throw that in the bin straight away, surely it should be called kidlington parkway as it’s basically in Kidlington if the stadium is of some people would have you believe their rubbish

At the end of the day remember this.

On most planning applications received by CDC I would bet that there are a fair few objections

But never ever will they have received this many people supporting a planning proposal to go ahead

That must count for something because it there are objections if gives the committee something to think about.

But in this case it’s pretty evident that support will outweigh objections

Edit
Anyone have the final figures yet
The last major one was the wolf leisure thing in Bicester, that got more objections than we have. Probably offers less for the community too.

I’m not being obtuse, but can you outline for me how the Conservatives - who aren’t in power and have no say over this - have been ‘behind this from the start’? Has Colin gone through this somewhere?

I’m not saying I know different, but I would be interested to know how they have managed that.

And again - and I’m not deliberately labouring the point - other than Gant and Levy’s objections (which as I’ve said elsewhere you’d expect from local councillors on a local issue) what else have the LDs done to have earned the tag of ‘trying to destroy our club’?

I have said here, and I have been told from a reliable source - that the Greens are attempting to throw spanners in the works, but what have the LDs done to be grouped in with them?

Are there other examples beyond Gant and Levy that I’m not aware of? And again, this is a genuine question.
Lib Dems and Greens didn’t contest seats with each other so they had more of a chance of getting seats, they did backseat grubby deals. Quite fitting for a party that includes Ian Middleton et al.

This is my letter of support… I’m not sure how relevant it is to the planning argument either but just wanted to get across how important the club is to me and my family and us as a fanbase on the whole and why this is so much more than just a planning battle. It’s about saving our club. Life is more important than arguing over green spaces and how people will cope with road closures, although I know that’s the worst some have to go through (lucky them!) so I guess they have to moan about something!
Well done Lucy, should be proud of yourself. Was aware of your story from following you on Twitter but takes a brave person to share that story. Absolutely brave and incredibly poignant.

I got binned off Nextdoor a while ago but can still read some of the comments.

It was interesting to see Mr Middleton dismissing the views of Oxfordshire and saying that he's only interested in what (some) people from Kidlington want. Might be worth someone taking a screenshot of this and reminding him of such when he is contesting the General Election.

This is my letter of support… I’m not sure how relevant it is to the planning argument either but just wanted to get across how important the club is to me and my family and us as a fanbase on the whole and why this is so much more than just a planning battle. It’s about saving our club. Life is more important than arguing over green spaces and how people will cope with road closures, although I know that’s the worst some have to go through (lucky them!) so I guess they have to moan about something!
So sorry for your loss I know first hand that pain of losing a baby having gone through it myself in 2012
Stay strong

Is there anything else we can do as supporters in the meantime until the planning decision to help increase our chances? Obviously not voting green or lib dem.

Back
Top Bottom