New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Bicester West has Les Sibley but having spoken to him 12 months ago I would be amazed if he would side with Mr Middleton on anything.

sibleygold@aol.com
He has representing that ward for a very long time and is held in high esteem by many. He was a former Labour councillor who fell out with the Party many years ago but I don't know the reason.

Had a reply from Layla Moran unless I’m in her constituency she won’t reply irrespective to the fact I’m asking about her support for the triangle bid and the fact Levy, Gant are both being very nonchalant.

Yes, we need to decide who to vote for next week in Cherwell. If we split our vote between Labour and Conservative ot could lead to a LibDem/Green getting in.

Labour don't have great numbers within Cherwell do a Tory vote could be best for the stadium. Can anyone with more local politics knowledge than me advise?
Tories when they were in control of the Oxfordshire County council ie Ian Hudspeth as the leader were all in favour of OUFC.

Had a reply from Layla Moran unless I’m in her constituency she won’t reply irrespective to the fact I’m asking about her support for the triangle bid and the fact Levy, Gant are both being very nonchalant.
tell her you are then

Does that mean she only responds to her constituents ever?

No idea it’s not the first time I’ve had that sort of reply have emailed her about the stadium on 1/2 dozen other occasions
Put it in your daughter's name if she doesn't mind then Moran can't ignore it.

Edit: Could always link it to her role as Spokesperson for Foreign Affairs and International Development with the club being owned by Foreign owners. :D

Last edited:
The continued use of the name Friends of Stratfield Brake was always going to cause confusion and lead to spurious objections which I suspect was the plan all along.
I think that they have made a mistake keeping that name.
I think that they look ridiculous when SB has so many problems ( facilities, pitches etc), they are claiming to be 'friends' and yet none of FOSB/ KPC do anything at all to help to try and improve those facilities.
They are happy to try and take taxpayers money to fight the stadium, but not to argue for improvements at SB.
I.think that they look ridiculous with such a name, as it contradicts totally what I reality they are doing.

I’m away at the moment, but have I missed something here.
I thought the portal closed on the 21/22 nd April

How come people are still able to put comments on?

Are our fans aware of this?

Also do we have a ruining total of those in favour and those against?

We had a running total every two or three days but have seen nothing now for a week.
I am so grateful for you dot counters who do this, it’s way beyond my capabilities due to the fact that I am computer illiterate,but I would love to know the current count

Back
Top Bottom