New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Well so far with six LD gains and one Green in Cherwell things are looking decidedly dodgy for us.

They will feel empowered by this and will think OUFC fans don’t have an impact on us in the future

Unfortunately with the Conservatives doing so bad nationally this has impacted us.
However I have to say the club have only themselves to blame.
We were told planning would go in last year in fact November was mentioned. By leaving it so late a change in the structure of the planning committee was always likely.

Feeling pretty unhappy this evening

Well so far with six LD gains and one Green in Cherwell things are looking decidedly dodgy for us.

They will feel empowered by this and will think OUFC fans don’t have an impact on us in the future

Unfortunately with the Conservatives doing so bad nationally this has impacted us.
We were told planning would go in last year in fact November was mentioned. By leaving it so late a change in the structure of the planning committee was always likely.

We await the Kidlington West result, but I agree with you 100%. The delay could prove to be a major problem for the club. If the West falls then FOSB will have their tails wagging.

Another strategic placement to dilute the Tory vote.

We're the BBC correct with what they said? Seems like an awful lot of LibDem/Green alliance councillors.

Screenshot_20240503_193346_X.jpg

Pretty sure this is part of the anti's grand plan. Create problems, cause delays, delay the plans going in and then these elections happen first.

Oxvox update just arrived, well worth reading.
I thought they had a cheek re their paragraph on the local elections. With both Kidlington West and East falling to the anti stadium candidates Oxvox and the club have only themselves to blame if the new district council delay any planning decisions.

Back
Top Bottom