New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Getting to Wembley is HUGE for our planning application.

40 odd thousand members of the community joining together to celebrate the county’s only professional sports club putting Oxfordshire on the map.

And Cherwell District Council is really going to kill that by refusing a superb planning application for the people of Oxon?

A brilliant advert for Oxfordshire.

Getting to Wembley is HUGE for our planning application.

40 odd thousand members of the community joining together to celebrate the county’s only professional sports club putting Oxfordshire on the map.

And Cherwell District Council is really going to kill that by refusing a superb planning application for the people of Oxon?

A brilliant advert for Oxfordshire.

I agree. That is a huge result tonight on and off the field.

This is the best thing that could have happened regarding the Planning Application
We will be in front of the Media Local and National right up to Wembley

We must get letters into councillors telling them that 30000 plus fans are behind the Stadium

I bet you all those Lib Dem fence sitters will be at Wembley pretending to support Oxfordshires only professional football team

This is the best thing that could have happened regarding the Planning Application

We must get letters into councillors telling them that 30000 plus fans are behind the Stadium

I bet you all those Lib Dem fence sitters will be at Wembley pretending to support Oxfordshires only professional football team
keep a close eye on local media for the fence sitters claiming allegiance - then question why they've been fence sitting when they inevitably do pose for photo opps

Has Layla tweeted congratulations yet?

Here’s a thought
With thousands of us going from Oxford Parkway Station maybe OCC will let us use the Triangle as an overflow car park
No need to close the road 😀

Great idea.

After all it’s just a bit of contaminated waste land.

We could experiment with a temporary road closure for private vehicles only, let’s say for 20 minutes whilst folk manage to cross a road without a bridge.

Introduce the locals to the forgotten, underused Frieze Way and a small diversion, the extra 3 minutes to their car journey really won’t be much of an inconvenience.

The vast majority of inhabitants of Kidlington and the North Oxford Set would be oblivious to it all.

I wonder if McIvor will lock the doors at Oxford Parkway and put a note saying "we don't like noisy football fans"?

Will Parking Attendant Steve be monitoring people parking, as football fans are not allowed to use Oxford Parkway car park?

And will Kevin Bezant take photos from Bicester Village and claim they are from the station?

I wonder if McIvor will lock the doors at Oxford Parkway and put a note saying "we don't like noisy football fans"?

Will Parking Attendant Steve be monitoring people parking, as football fans are not allowed to use Oxford Parkway car park?

And will Kevin Bezant take photos from Bicester Village and claim they are from the station?
Middleton, Tackers-Steve and Kevvy B all furiously masturbating at the end of full time yesterday, watching the mighty Yellows make it to Wembley.

Opportunity to organise a meet up besides the triangle with a 'support our stadium' banner, before walking to the station (across the road and without disrupting traffic ;)),with the local press following?!

Back
Top Bottom