New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

reply from ITV Meridian...

Thank you very much for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate feedback from our viewers, good and bad. We are re-looking at this story now and will make any necessary changes required for our late news and any further coverage.

Best regards
Alison

has that vinegary woman got influence there ( ITV Meridian) too?

Thank you very much for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate feedback from our viewers, good and bad. We are re-looking at this story now and will make any necessary changes required for our late news and any further coverage.

Best regards
Alison
same
Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with ITV News Meridian. We appreciate hearing from viewers even if you are unhappy with our coverage of a story. It is important that we listen to feedback, good and bad. We are re-looking at this story now and will make any necessary changes required for our late news bulletin and any future coverage.
Thank you again for contacting us.
Best regards
Alison

We have to remember that the Oxford Mail are almost entirely funded through subscriptions and adverts. The more controversial the article, the more clicks it gets and the more money it generates. I've said it before but if as a fan base we collectively ignored every negative article but clicked the s**t out of every positive article then the tables would turn.

It's frustrating seeing this rubbish, but whilst Steve Hill and Middleton will be dancing a little jig over this, we are going to turn Wembley yellow in a few days and we're well on the way to securing planning with all seven strategic priorities met or on target to be met.
Sorry Scotchers but how long have been trying to take this approach with only reading the good stories and not reacting to their agenda stories?
Just look at what their story has caused now…ITV reporting the stadium has been rejected all off the back of OM’s story!

I don’t think we can just sit back and let OM get away with printing what ever they want. Time for the club to ban the paper and for fans to stop buying/using the their website.

I used to check the OM website every day for the latest news on the club, I haven’t done that in over 12 months now. If they go under on the back of this then so be it. Time for them to see what happens when you get into with FOSB.

Best regards
Alison
Well done Sarge. Good work.

Sorry Scotchers but how long have been trying to take this approach with only reading the good stories and not reacting to their agenda stories?
Just look at what their story has caused now…ITV reporting the stadium has been rejected all off the back of OM’s story!

I don’t think we can just sit back and let OM get away with printing what ever they want. Time for the club to ban the paper and for fans to stop buying/using the their website.

I used to check the OM website every day for the latest news on the club, I haven’t done that in over 12 months now. If they go under on the back of this then so be it. Time for them to see what happens when you get into with FOSB.
For what it’s worth I’m boycotting the Mail. Really disappointed in the lack of balance in their coverage and I was a regular reader

I never read the Fail any more and won't in the future I agree we should ban the Fail from the ground it is the only way they will learn I posted over six months ago that we should ban them but other posters did not agree.

I never read the Fail any more and won't in the future I agree we should ban the Fail from the ground it is the only way they will learn I posted over six months ago that we should ban them but other posters did not agree.

Not sure it is a good idea for the club at this point as not a good look (ie. perception the club has something to hide from those less aware of the situation).

No reason why we the fans can't campaign/promote a fans boycott though.

For what it’s worth I’m boycotting the Mail. Really disappointed in the lack of balance in their coverage and I was a regular reader
Theres a lot of us boycotting it - i had it delivered for over 30 years. Not since they got into bed with fosb and the greens in kidlington. Blatant bias in the news section . Fuckem yank owned clickbaiters

Back
Top Bottom