New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Could someone tell Ian and Steve I've just drove to park way and parked and caught the bus in to town are football supporters allowed to do that

Whoa whoa whoa!

Think of the theatre go-ers! Did you make sure that you asked their permission to park first? They have right of way, you know.

Whoa whoa whoa!

Think of the theatre go-ers! Did you make sure that you asked their permission to park first? They have right of way, you know.
Bit of a conundrum here - I'm actually going to the theatre with Mrs Concrete in Steve's hometown of Birmingham. How do I go about seeking permission from him?

(Seeing Withnail & I for anyone curious)

Ummm, you're in trouble!!! Remember that Steve Hill is best mates with the guy that owns Parkway and he's said that it's not allowed!
Whoa whoa whoa!

i think i got away with it and back home safe and well

Meanwhile, bitter of Yarnton has some choice words for Cllr Brown

View attachment 19926
Hahaha.

Are we ABSOLUTELY sure it hasn’t been a parody X account all this time?

I mean, it would be entirely appropriate for a parody of a local councillor.

I genuinely don’t think I’ve ever known a public figure with such a staggeringly bad lack of self-awareness. He’s the gift that keeps giving. He MUST know that everyone’s laughing at him, surely?! 🤣

Back
Top Bottom