New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

So tomorrow do we get to see the planned design of the stadium or is it just letting people no the plans ?

Im not ashamed to admit that I’m like a kid on Christmas Eve..

And if I was the club I’d definitely troll us with plans for a 3 sided ground…
Yep,I am excited and nervous at the same time.crazy.I wonder if the design will get leaked before 6.00pm,hope not,that would kill the suspense building up throughout the day.Mind you it would mean a couple of pages of 'STADIUM GATE' posts.

Looking at the snippet we got last week, does the blue metal look like a shipping container to anyone else? Perhaps recycled shipping containers will be used to help with the sustainability aspect? It has been done before in Qatar afterall.

IMG_20231006_131028_579.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be honest, if it wasn't for this forum then I wouldn't have been anywhere near as engaged with the process so far. I certainly wouldn't have known to sign petitions, fill out surveys and email councillors.

Hopefully the plan reveals today are also an opportunity to raise awareness of the issue to those fans who are currently unaware of what's going on, and to get them on side for future email rounds and surveys.

6pm

Jerome said that they'll be getting to see the design earlier today and will be talking about it on The Dub which will come out late afternoon today.

Back
Top Bottom