New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Not sure how much OCC are spending on the works at Kidlington roundabout, but it’s fair to say that some of what they plan may need to be altered when the stadium gains planning permission.
Would it not therefore have been a better use of public ( and private) monies to wait until that decision has been made and plan accordingly .
The irony of the situation is that at the very same cabinet meeting in which the stadium first featured, dear Muddleton was trumpeting his plans for the cycle pathways being part of the roundabout works! At the time I can remember thinking how fortuitous it was that much of the work to connect Kidlington to Oxford Parkway would fall under the development of Stratfield Brake. Thus, fitting in with his desire to connect one side to the other!

Following up on this, I've just looked through my emails, I had a message from OxVox on 31st August last year saying "the ACV listing renewal request is with the City Council and awaiting a reply." I'll chase this up now and see if it made it through.
OK, so the application is still processing, it has been stalled since last year, but looking to be picked back up by OxVox. Still on the cards.

Interestingly the Reading Chronicle version makes NO mention of the football match (which didn't take place until four hours after the incident) and NO reference to Oxford or Oxfordshire!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interestingly the Reading Chronicle version makes NO mention of the football match (which didn't take place until four hours after the incident) and NO reference to Oxford or Oxfordshire!

Deffo reading lads.Oxford youth moved on from the fake burberry clobber years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Christ on a bike! Interestingly the Reading Chronicle version makes NO mention of the football match (which didn't take place until four hours after the incident) and NO reference to Oxford or Oxfordshire!

This looks like, they are Reading fans & classically the Oxford mail has jumped on the waggon , with no facts ,or knowledge of the situation. Another anti oufc story , where , people like muddleton thrive on..

I remember being sat in the first annual meeting after the news broke of the original proposal and saw pretty much all of the councillors try and play it off as not much money

In other news, Chair Robey's January report show signs of realisation that OUFC isn't all bad

View attachment 17590
talk is cheap - and we all know who tell him what to do and what not to do

I wouldn't , don't and can not trust Robey , he is a mouthpiece and stooge for FoSB as far as I can see

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom