New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Leaving the Kidlington pussies to one side for a moment, they're complaining on one hand that the stadium will replace green space, and on the other hand that this green space isn't big enough. Are they therefore suggesting the stadium should take up more green space?
That is a Middleton point
In the stage zero report we had a criteria one being the size of the plot had to a minimum of x size the triangle falls short of that
Another criteria was to be within 1.5km of a transport node they deemed that the transport node was more important than the size of the site something Middleton can't understand

I see that KPC have an extraordinary meeting at 6 pm on the 25th April. Agenda not published yet but according to the planning minutes they are going to discuss a document that their Chair has coordinated from Cllrs responses to the planning application for the stadium. I doubt it will be a positive response, I hear a local fencing contractor has been commissioned for the evening. It will probably be on zoom but I hear that the sound quality of their most recent meeting was appalling and inaudible.

That is a Middleton point
In the stage zero report we had a criteria one being the size of the plot had to a minimum of x size the triangle falls short of that
Another criteria was to be within 1.5km of a transport node they deemed that the transport node was more important than the size of the site something Middleton can't understand

I’ve seen that a lot from him. He dips into old sources to cherry pick the evidence when it suits him.

Some on here said he was an irrelevance once we received the green light from OCC and I was always cautious of that view. As an irritating individual pontificating on Nextdoor perhaps but backed up by other councillors in the Progressive Alliance he remains dangerous to this since some are starting to present a united front against us.

FOSB can (almost) be dismissed as their campaign has hit the buffers, financially and interest wise. Local politicians are the main worry now.

I see that KPC have an extraordinary meeting at 6 pm on the 25tScreenshot_2024-04-18-06-59-39-29_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpgh April. Agenda not published yet but according to the planning minutes they are going to discuss a document that their Chair has coordinated from Cllrs responses to the planning application for the stadium. I doubt it will be a positive response, I hear a local fencing contractor has been commissioned for the evening. It will probably be on zoom but I hear that the sound quality of their most recent meeting was appalling and inaudible.
I expect it's this a meeting to decide a date for a meeting

I see that KPC have an extraordinary meeting at 6 pm on the 25th April. Agenda not published yet but according to the planning minutes they are going to discuss a document that their Chair has coordinated from Cllrs responses to the planning application for the stadium. I doubt it will be a positive response, I hear a local fencing contractor has been commissioned for the evening. It will probably be on zoom but I hear that the sound quality of their most recent meeting was appalling and inaudible.

It'll be another predictable LibDem and Green hatchet job against their community.

IMO everything hinges on this bridge we have to get this absolutely bang on or we can kiss goodbye to this dream

IMO everything hinges on this bridge we have to get this absolutely bang on or we can kiss goodbye to this dream

giphy.gif

I’ve seen that a lot from him. He dips into old sources to cherry pick the evidence when it suits him.

Some on here said he was an irrelevance once we received the green light from OCC and I was always cautious of that view. As an irritating individual pontificating on Nextdoor perhaps but backed up by other councillors in the Progressive Alliance he remains dangerous to this since some are starting to present a united front against us.

FOSB can (almost) be dismissed as their campaign has hit the buffers, financially and interest wise. Local politicians are the main worry now.
I find it absolutely crazy that Cllr Middleton chooses to represent a tiny minority of objectors instead of a massive majority of supporters because he's that sure he's right about everything

So much for speaking up for the people he represents.

I understand that time is limited, but action must be taken by Friday.
Throw Dairylea cheese triangles on the pitch tonight in the 13th minute. Available and cheap at all good supermarkets and some bad ones too

Last edited:
Dairylea cheese triangles on the pitch in the 13th minute. Available and cheap at all good supermarkets and some bad ones too
I have absolutely no doubt the club and oxvox will do absolutely nothing I tweeted the people who are doing the display saying something needs to be done I got no response completely ignored

I have also written to Liz Leffman ( and Ed Davey and Layla Moran).
The more pressure that we can put on politicians the better.
Ultimately Gant and Levy are doing all of this for political reasons ( they believe that they will be more popular by siding with the NIMBYS).
Gants hypocrisy has wound up those in the LTN areas and I suspect has reached LibDem headquarters. Tye politicians need to know that the OUFC fans are getting concerned and angry and this will cost them votes.
DON'T VOTE LIBDEMS/ GREEN IN OXFORDSHIRE- save OUFC.

I have absolutely no doubt the club and oxvox will do absolutely nothing I tweeted the people who are doing the display saying something needs to be done I got no response completely ignored
There would be a reason for this ( of course Oxvox and the club want the new stadium and fir the club to survive).
To a certain extent, I don't see a problem in supporters doing banners explaining the problem. If anything it is a good thing the supporters getting angry over this.

Back
Top Bottom