New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Would Middletons other sites not have locals who don't want us there? Why can we move to these sites but not near to his house? If anything that has shown him for the pure nimby he is, doesn't care where we go as long as its not near him.

Still now that he has dropped the cautiously neutral act he can't be allowed anywhere near any decision making.

The whole thing about other sites at this stage is surely totally irrelevant?
The club have agreed HoTs with the Council and have spent allegedly £5m getting to planning which is now going through.
It sounds as if even the LibDems realise that the stadium is likely to be built.
So this is purely political posturing prior to the local elections?

Seriously did any of us expect Radio Oxford to conduct a serious interview which asked in depth questions. It was always going to be a bland interview. The fact that you were not invited to phone in with questions, told us everything we needed to know, Radio Oxford has no B*****s.

He's now saying he was sceptical from the beginning. Not cautiously neutral then
He has always been against the development from day one. He manages the parish councils that he serves on and especially Kidlington. I cannot understand why people vote for him.

David Hingley will be speaking for the Lib Dems. He is leader of the Lib Dem - Green alliance and represents Adderbury, Boxham and Bodicote. Should be interesting!

I'm really, really disappointed with the Labour chap, who says he is a fan. When asked why can't we just stay at the Kassam, instead of saying the bleedin' obvious, and correcting the long-spouted mistruths from the antis, he rambled on about retail outlets being closed and the state of the car park. Is this the calibre of candidates on our side? Jeez.

As a community caring club, I hope we invite all the anti stadium politicians to our opening match. Perhaps reach out and offer them a box they should all fit in one.

They seem to be far morE interested in their copious fluff pieces than the future of a county institution that I would imagine gives them most of their listeners!

I can't believe I'm still listening to this rubbish on RadOx. Is this the level of local broadcasting?
What have we learnt? Sophie's car is named "Petis poi". Fields get muddy when wet. Piglets are actually called little piggies. Oh yes, Toad in the hole looks like a poo sticking out of your bottom.

I may start drinking earlier than usual today.

Back
Top Bottom