Home Match Day Thread OUFC U23s v Bournemouth u23s 22/10/2019

Not seen the 23s this season before although a number of 18s playing I thought when I saw the 18s they played with more composure and as a unit. Sole for the 18s was very impressive, better in the second half as I said no where near as composed as he was for the 18s. I noticed KR went before HT, I can see why he said the 23s had not trained well enough to be on the first teams bench the other sat. Oh well nice afternoon for it.
my first u23s match this season too ( I also have watched U18s this season) .... very well put assessment that ^.... and yes, KR called the U23s right re not being up to being on the bench the other sat, based on todays showing I agree with that.

several chances not put away, or even on target, and also seemed the whole team were (in general) half a yard too slow
better 2nd half, coincidentally Sole seemed to grow into the game in the 2nd half

Well we don't know each other so we could be, anyway, in my head I am a teenager, it's the body which is not complying.

its a trait often found in males of the species, ( self included) , of or over a certain age.... think its called the peter pan syndrome? ;)

Back
Top Bottom