National News Sir Keir Starmer

I was thinking more broadly about many of your posts recently.
Well one of my children is positive after being told by Johnson that schools are safe so what do you think?

No not at all, no pandemic no £20 UC uplift = no moaning
Yes it's always harder to take something away rather that give it in the first place but with rising price and particularly fuel hitting people right now there probably would have been an outcry about the level of UC.

Yep, those people having to decide between food or heating as they have £20 less are "moaning".....
But they never had it before the pandemic, if there was no pandemic there would have been no £20 uplift. Ffs I can’t work because of my health neither can Mrs Bazzer but we didn’t get any extra help but we used more energy as we were shielding, so those working and getting UC now having the temp £20 uplift stopped should stop moaning and if there employers are being dickheads over their low wages, that’s the fault of the employer not the Government who’ve spent Billions trying to help people during the pandemic.
So no tough you’ve had a temp £20 extended once now finished that’s the way the cookie crumbles. That’s a hell of a pay rise if that was en employer giving £20 pay rise.

Yes it's always harder to take something away rather that give it in the first place but with rising price and particularly fuel hitting people right now there probably would have been an outcry about the level of UC.
Maybe those claimants employers should give pay rises to cover cost of living rises. Russia have increased the gas today bu almost 40% so is that the fault of the government?

Maybe those claimants employers should give pay rises to cover cost of living rises. Russia have increased the gas today bu almost 40% so is that the fault of the government?
That not how capitalism works.

A government doesn't have a responsibility to ensure a certain quality of life for its citizens? Or to regulate the actions of companies? Very Ayn Rand.
We can’t regulate companies that are owned abroad by overseas companies.

But they never had it before the pandemic, if there was no pandemic there would have been no £20 uplift. Ffs I can’t work because of my health neither can Mrs Bazzer but we didn’t get any extra help but we used more energy as we were shielding, so those working and getting UC now having the temp £20 uplift stopped should stop moaning and if there employers are being dickheads over their low wages, that’s the fault of the employer not the Government who’ve spent Billions trying to help people during the pandemic.
So no tough you’ve had a temp £20 extended once now finished that’s the way the cookie crumbles. That’s a hell of a pay rise if that was en employer giving £20 pay rise.

They could always tax a bit more those on high salaries, the £20 isn't a lot for them unlike those on UC with rising energy bills etc.

So let the poor starve or freeze. Meanwhile, Nadine Dorries pays her kids a nice salary from taxpayer funds.

We can’t regulate companies that are owned abroad by overseas companies.
We can if they are if they are registered a British Overseas Territory. If not we could ban them from operating in this county or we could set a higher minimum wage. The government choose not to do any of these things.

Back
Top Bottom