National News The Brexit Thread 🇬🇧🇪🇺

Paranoia from a poster who thinks the world is run by woke lefties[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
The world isn't run by woke lefties. Its just the intolerant left have a bigger influence in mainstream society than the number of people they represent.

[emoji23] you make me laugh.

Is the GDP up in most EU countries?

To be fair Remainers aren't contributing to the UK economy as they mostly live on cloud cuckoo land.
Only because the sunlit uplands were already inhabited....and full of unicorns.

Next you'll be coming out with that old chestnut about the UKs recovery being stronger....and then @RyanioBirdio will have to get his explainers out again...and nobody wants that....

Makes me laugh when people are fleeing France to come to the UK.

The EU is a paradise 😂

Without wishing to encourage you, i have enough dog-chasing-tail conversations
on here as it is, and i`m afraid engaging with you is likely to plunge things to new
depths and i really can`t be arsed.

Without wishing to encourage you, i have enough dog-chasing-tail conversations
on here as it is, and i`m afraid engaging with you is likely to plunge things to new
depths and i really can`t be arsed.
All good. I hope you can get some help with your brexit derangement syndrome.

Is anyone considering upping roots and starting a new life in Europe, given how much negative impact Brexit is having on the quality of lives in U.K compared to Europe?

Got some friends who moved to France who are now in the process of selling up and coming back.

Is anyone considering upping roots and starting a new life in Europe, given how much negative impact Brexit is having on the quality of lives in U.K compared to Europe?

Got some friends who moved to France who are now in the process of selling up and coming back.

Any idea why they are moving back ?

Back
Top Bottom