National News Vaccine - have you had yours?

Have you had your vaccine?

• Total voters
First jab this morning at the Kasstad, all very efficient - feel like s**t now.

I've heard so some many people who've had a bad reaction, especially as at work we give people up to 2 days "special leave" if they're rough!!

But I was lucky and had absolutely no issues and Mrs Egg had hers today and is so far only feeling more tired than normal.

Those who struggle only generally do so for 12-24 hours so hopefully you're feeling better by the time Oxford score their 5th against Plymouth to give us hope once more!!

I've heard so some many people who've had a bad reaction, especially as at work we give people up to 2 days "special leave" if they're rough!!

But I was lucky and had absolutely no issues and Mrs Egg had hers today and is so far only feeling more tired than normal.

Those who struggle only generally do so for 12-24 hours so hopefully you're feeling better by the time Oxford score they're 5th against Plymouth to give us hope once more!!

So half time in other words

2nd yesterday, wasn’t busy at all , arrived early , jabbed instantly , and home in 20 minutes all done

is it just my imagination or is the working population having more side effects then the non working 😉
It affects younger people more due to their immune system being stronger and thus reacting more intensely so it will do exactly what you’ve stated. My parents and their friends had hardly any symptoms, nearly all my friends who’ve become eligible by age and had the jab in the last week have had bad side effects.

It affects younger people more due to their immune system being stronger and thus reacting more intensely so it will do exactly what you’ve stated. My parents and their friends had hardly any symptoms, nearly all my friends who’ve become eligible by age and had the jab in the last week have had bad side effects.

Another case of a snowflake generation 😉

Since I had mine last Tuesday, no ill effects whatsoever.

Just a tender spot on the arm to remind me that I’ve had the jab.

No time off work needed, although I do work for myself 🙃

Another case of a snowflake generation 😉

Since I had mine last Tuesday, no ill effects whatsoever.

Just a tender spot on the arm to remind me that I’ve had the jab.

No time off work needed, although I do work for myself 🙃
Ha - as it happens I had my jab on Friday Morning and then suffered from Friday Night through to this morning - so no time off work for me. All good now and given how I felt I'm now very confident my body has built up immunity! I'll make sure my second dose is on a Monday so I can take a 'sickie' :).

It affects younger people more due to their immune system being stronger and thus reacting more intensely so it will do exactly what you’ve stated.
You may recall that Mrs O works in a nursing home and all the staff (and residents) there have now had both doses.

Amongst the staff, it has been noticed that those who had previously tested positive for CV19 were the ones getting a "bad" reaction to the jab.

The day after my J&J Single shot I felt a bit "meh" but no worse.
Mrs EY (Mk2) had a "duvet day" after her second shot.

Work & the Doctors are both still chasing me to get jabbed even though I have sent them a letter from the Consultant who unblinded me from the trial...... :rolleyes:

Had my first (Oxford, of course) on Monday. No side effects, not even a sore arm. Mrs M had hers about a month ago (Oxford as well), and was knocked out for 24hrs afterwards. Guess it's just random if you get anything.

Small price to pay in anyways...

Got mine midday Saturday, wearing full kit, wig, foam hand and taking a big flag to let them know which one I would like.

Got mine midday Saturday, wearing full kit, wig, foam hand and taking a big flag to let them know which one I would like.
Better not be a cup game or you may get some chav trying to give a knocked off "half and half" vaccine!!!

I personally think that having the vaccine is so important for everyone to get back to “normal” whatever normal means to you, I personally can’t wait to be back in my seat cheering on my beloved team and I also think that they should introduce a vaccine passport for anyone over the age af eligibility and ask for proof of exemption before you are allowed in to a game, ( also for travel) I know not everyone agrees with my thoughts but I hope that this is the path that Oxford United take!

Back
Top Bottom