Home Match Day Thread 01/04/2024: L1 OUFC v Fleetwood Town

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a shame for one that our goal difference is normally so good but you can't legislate for Lincoln or getting those terrible draws come to that. Anyway just what Dr Osleroad ordered today!

Absolutely imperative we go into the 3 final home games at least in the play offs, or level with them. Really impressive today, as bad as Fleetwood were, we didn’t give them a second to find a foothold. Murphy and Ruben superb. Same again on Saturday please!

Well that's excellent. Yeah could have had more but we all would have taken 4-0 at the start of the day.

Good result today. On to Burton.

Lincoln or us for the last spot now, I think. Stevenage and Orient form terrible; their geese are probably cooked unless an unlikely turnaround. Blackpool dropped points today and will have to do an awful lot to get back in it.
We’re in the playoffs in the last 6 games form table. Problem is we are up against the top of the table team.

But…20 shots from Carlisle today. Interesting.

It’s the win we needed so it’s good to take care of business in that manner. Much more convincing display in the final third and regardless of the opponent’s quality you’re doing something right to win 4-0.

Brannagan, Rodrigues and Murphy the pick of the performances today. Shame Rodrigues couldn’t get a goal as I think he needs one.

Need to be better with every game now as they only get more difficult but that’s progress.

Great win!

Took our foot off the gas in the 2nd half, and were able to give some players some much needed minutes.

A fit and on form Murphy is unplayable at this level.

Friday’s draw doesn’t seem so bad now!

Well done Des and the lads πŸ‘πŸ‘

Good game today, took a while to get going. Fleetwood were poor to be fair. Overall a good performance, Murphy was awesome player of the match for me.

Good result.

Lincoln are going to need to start losing soon!

Owen Dale living up to the hype

A superb result, and it was desperately needed.

It’s all heading to one game. OUFC v Lincoln a week Tuesday. That may well decide who finishes in 6th. It’s a shame we threw away 2 points at Shrewsbury.

Thoughts on Fleetwood. Absolutely dreadful, Lge Two beckons.

Nevertheless a good result today, and have a big beaming smile on my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom