Votes: 1 0.8%
  • SUB: McEachran

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SUB: Perkins

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F4hJMZRasAABcox

feeling confident , home win 3-1 , Harris , Leigh and Brannagan on the scoresheet

Going to be interesting to see who is on the bench. I don't think Murphy will be there. Fancy we might have Leigh starting. Another win for me. I got the 2-1 home win last time, so for me 3-1 today. Brannagan penalty and 2 from Harris.

Going to be interesting to see who is on the bench. I don't think Murphy will be there. Fancy we might have Leigh starting. Another win for me. I got the 2-1 home win last time, so for me 3-1 today. Brannagan penalty and 2 from Harris.
Hope Leigh starts wanna see what he brings. Wouldn’t mind seeing Edwards and Goodrham on the wings but it’s hard to drop Bodin at the moment

Any win will do it's been so nice looking at the league table and seeing Oxford United 1st I want us to stay there for a little longer yet

I would swap brown for Leigh and maybe give Edwards a go instead of Bodin but then I also think Mills should start I wouldn't mind seeing Perkins aswel...... What a squad we have now we have so many options

Vale will be a physical threat and are in form I hope it's not one of those games.

Barns Road outside Cowley Centre is closed by police. Just a warning incase it’s serious enough to be closed for several more hours and your catching a bus.

Any win will do it's been so nice looking at the league table and seeing Oxford United 1st I want us to stay there for a little longer yet

I would swap brown for Leigh and maybe give Edwards a go instead of Bodin but then I also think Mills should start I wouldn't mind seeing Perkins aswel...... What a squad we have now we have so many options
I would love to see us top on the 19th September.

Don’t think we’ll see too many changes from last Saturday’s starting XI, the interesting one will be the fullbacks.

Those that that don’t get many minutes today will surely be given a chance on Tuesday in the EFL Trophy.

Don’t think we’ll see too many changes from last Saturday’s starting XI, the interesting one will be the fullbacks.

Those that that don’t get many minutes today will surely be given a chance on Tuesday in the EFL Trophy.
Think it will be the same side as last week but with Leigh in for Brown. He can’t play on Tuesday due to being called up to the Jamaica squad and won’t be back in the country until 48 hours before the Fleetwood game at the earliest, so I think Manning may want to get him a start asap.

If Long and Thorniley are still out, we'll only have two senior defenders (Moore and Negru) available for that game thanks to call-ups (Stevens, Leigh, Brown). Not that it matters much... EFL Trophy fairly irrelevant, and we can try out some youth.

If Long and Thorniley are still out, we'll only have two senior defenders (Moore and Negru) available for that game thanks to call-ups (Stevens, Leigh, Brown). Not that it matters much... EFL Trophy fairly irrelevant, and we can try out some youth.
Why can't the trophy game be postponed due to call ups

Back
Top Bottom