Home Match Build Up 04/05/2024: L1 Play-Off SF 1st Leg - OUFC vs Peterborough

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peterborough will suit us. We are strong in the press, and on the break. We’re not so strong when we have to try and unpick a lock, but I can’t see it being that kind of tie.

So I don't understand the ticketing. I have a season ticket in the SSU and can usually obtain a ticket for my wife, non season ticket holder there are normally tickets available either next to mine or near, on looking at the seating plan there are only 4 tickets available in that block. I know for a fact that 4 seats to my left are not season ticket seats but they are greyed out

So I don't understand the ticketing. I have a season ticket in the SSU and can usually obtain a ticket for my wife, non season ticket holder there are normally tickets available either next to mine or near, on looking at the seating plan there are only 4 tickets available in that block. I know for a fact that 4 seats to my left are not season ticket seats but they are greyed out
Might have been bought by members and/or held for club complimentaries initially.

As a season ticket holder I have been trying to purchase a guest ticket, when I come to pay for the ticket I have to 'assign' the ticket but the system won't let me. Any ideas?

As a season ticket holder I have been trying to purchase a guest ticket, when I come to pay for the ticket I have to 'assign' the ticket but the system won't let me. Any ideas?
As things stand it's one ticket per season ticket holder. If you have friends who are also season ticket holders they need to be in your 'network' in order for you to book on their behalf by 'assigning' tickets to them. If your guests are not season ticket holders you'll need to wait until 5:30pm today for that option to appear. Info on how to add friends to your network here: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/oxfordunited/Common/CustomPage/Index/2

Peterborough fans seem to think that we will be given a reduced allocation for the away leg

As things stand it's one ticket per season ticket holder. If you have friends who are also season ticket holders they need to be in your 'network' in order for you to book on their behalf by 'assigning' tickets to them. If your guests are not season ticket holders you'll need to wait until 5:30pm today for that option to appear. Info on how to add friends to your network here: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/oxfordunited/Common/CustomPage/Index/2
Cheers TSATM, useful information.

don't get it with people, site clearly states only 1 ticket per season holder. Then query why cannot buy for a friend ? Really

Has anyone managed to get through on the phone?
Theres been a sizable Queue at the ticket office since before 10 am today... it was still sizable half hour ago when I drove past the breeze block

Downside - have to wait until Monday to get A/L approved for the semi. :rolleyes:

Double downside - train strike for the away semi. :mad:

Brightside the Final is 2 days before we fly off seeking warmth & sunshine. :cool:

Why did I think the home leg was a Friday?

Must be the kick off time. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I've been trying to understand the Posh points scheme. 230 points for a season ticket, 10 points for booking a home or away game, league, cup or friendly. They last for the current season + previous two seasons. So a ST holder will have 690 + however many extra games they went to. To get to 1000 therefore means a ST holder only going to 31 cup, friendly or away games over three seasons?

Posh estimate approx 1000 fans have over 1000 points (priority sale 1) and 1400 have 800 to 1000 (priority sale 2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom