Away Match Day Thread +++ 07/03/20 Shrewsbury Town v OUFC +++

• Thread starter Shropshire U
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but you can’t help thinking if Browne or Holland or Thorne had stuck that in the top corner like that then Robbo would have had something personal to say.
He didn't really praise Ruffels or Browne for their goals, so I'm not sure it's an issue. In fact the only person singled out for praise was Ben Woodburn who wasn't even playing.

It's the same old rubbish about Robinson not liking Henry or MApp not liking Hylton!

By the way, someone please tell Chris Williams to re-load the highlighs on the club's website.

Unfortunately for Shrewsbury, they willingly pushed every margin (and more) when they came to our place, so they rather reaped what they sowed today. I have zip all sympathy for them. Quite how Ricketts thinks their 2nd yellow is a foul to them is a pound shop Wenger/Mourinho reaction. It was clumsy from Vela, and on a booking, you just don't know what a ref will do.

Having listened to KRs post match interview, I don't understand where some people are getting their conspiracy theories from. There comes a point where you need to let it go or at least leave it for a week or two. I'm glad I binned off Rad Ox before Precious Paul got on the phone - Greta Thunberg needs to find his phone number and tell him to stop wasting emissions on his weekly posturing on Rad Ox. Only an audience of 1 agrees with him.

Whichever league we are in, I hope we make a cheeky bid for Browne.

Unfortunately for Shrewsbury, they willingly pushed every margin (and more) when they came to our place, so they rather reaped what they sowed today. I have zip all sympathy for them. Quite how Ricketts thinks their 2nd yellow is a foul to them is a pound shop Wenger/Mourinho reaction. It was clumsy from Vela, and on a booking, you just don't know what a ref will do.

Having listened to KRs post match interview, I don't understand where some people are getting their conspiracy theories from. There comes a point where you need to let it go or at least leave it for a week or two. I'm glad I binned off Rad Ox before Precious Paul got on the phone - Greta Thunberg needs to find his phone number and tell him to stop wasting emissions on his weekly posturing on Rad Ox. Only an audience of 1 agrees with him.

In the same way we made "cheeky" bids for Cadden, O'Donnell and Grigg and get told to sod off!

I did hear apparently Middlesbrough said we could have him at the end of the season for 450k. That’s what was being said when he came to us, hopefully it’s true and Tiger buys him

Just watched the highlights on quest. Never, ever a second yellow, but we'll take it of course!

Lovely to see Sam Parkin really struggling when Warnock was praising us!

The sigh from him as the Swindon highlights came on was superb as well, and Colin Murray had a cheeky smile at him when doing the intro for those highlights. Lovely stuff.

17 points from 9 should get us into the play-offs... But, would 20 get us the second automatic promotion spot?

It's oh so close!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom