Votes: 37 53.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
a planned late on cameo
As long as it doesn't involve the red codpiece, wouldn't go with our colour combo.

giphy.gif

Remind me again, why was the game moved to a Wednesday and not a Tuesday?

Was it to miss transfer deadline day when we’ll presumably be seeing four or five players join us?

Remind me again, why was the game moved to a Wednesday and not a Tuesday?

Was it to miss transfer deadline day when we’ll presumably be seeing four or five players join us?
three or four now :sneaky:

• React
Reactions: MJB
Audible chants of Robinson out are a must. Personal slurs referencing his ex wife and daughter are not.

Turns out the idea of going in late haven’t come to fruition but likely to be a protest on Saturday, if we get beat tomorrow.

Robinson Out.

REF WATCH

Plymouth official Lee Swabey is the man in the middle for Wednesday night’s clash with the Tykes.

EsbGKT2XEAUF5sY

I really hope Robbo out chants only start when(hopefully not tomorrow) we have no chance of avoiding defeat. We need three points support is essential for everyone connected to the club tomorrow evening. COYY!

Audible chants of Robinson out are a must. Personal slurs referencing his ex wife and daughter are not.

Turns out the idea of going in late haven’t come to fruition but likely to be a protest on Saturday, if we get beat tomorrow.

Robinson Out.

Maybe that is because the "Out" brigade are a minority?

Bit like those updating their profile pictures to a less than complimentary image on social media..... yep that`ll change things! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Support the team, save the vitriol until after the final whistle.

Maybe that is because the "Out" brigade are a minority?

Bit like those updating their profile pictures to a less than complimentary image on social media..... yep that`ll change things! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Support the team, save the vitriol until after the final whistle.

I very much doubt those that wish for the manager to leave are in a minority.

As for supporting the team, I do that every Saturday home and away, while spending thousands of pounds a season in the process. I certainly don’t think anyone who is voicing their displeasure at the managers performance over the course of 12 months+ should be vilified for doing so, if you are willing to part with your hard earned in the current economic climate.

We aren’t customers, we are supporters.

Robinson Out.
I think he will be gone by the end of the week.

It's inevitable tomorrow night will turn toxic just like Saturday

I very much doubt those that wish for the manager to leave are in a minority.

As for supporting the team, I do that every Saturday home and away, while spending thousands of pounds a season in the process. I certainly don’t think anyone who is voicing their displeasure at the managers performance over the course of 12 months+ should be vilified for doing so, if you are willing to part with your hard earned in the current economic climate.

We aren’t customers, we are supporters.

"Wish"...... that is all anyone can do.

However there is an old saying "Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it".

So your wish is granted, A N Other comes in, the players don`t like them, the transfer window is shut, we lose every game to the end of the season and get relegated.

There is timing and consequences to consider, if he was going to be got rid of then October/November 2022 was probably the time, that is well past now so we will be carrying on with KR until the end of the season.

No matter how much folk spout and whine.

Status
Not open for further replies.