Current Player #10 Sam Baldock

It’s not a shock that Baldock and Browne are injured, the problems they have had previously are the only reason they are here. Hopefully both are back fit sooner than expected and the gamble pays off.

It's a big loss, but not one that ends our season by any means like an injury to McNally or Long would be. I think we'll either go to two deeper forwards behind Taylor, or run with Whyte or Bodin up alongside Taylor with the other in the hole. We've got Henry close to a return too who will be valuable in covering the attacking positions as well as Holland. I personally think we've looked excellent with Sykes and Williams as wing backs so I hope we stick with it the rest of the season.

If true and he is out it is a massive loss , not often two forwards ' click ' as well as he and Matty did .
Probably took us from a play off outsiders to a very much fancied side to gain promotion.
I really think his movement was so good to cause any side issues where with Matty on his own sometimes he is on a losing battle.
Well I'd go Bodin just behind Taylor now but desperately disappointing to have completely lost Browne and Baldock ( if we have ).

It’s not a shock that Baldock and Browne are injured, the problems they have had previously are the only reason they are here. Hopefully both are back fit sooner than expected and the gamble pays off.
I'm not trying to be negative, on the whole I support Robinson but how many times have we said this since he took over? I do think his comments about Browne are a bit concerning. Essentially saying we knew there was a problem with his hamstring but decided to play him anyway for the second time in four days after being out for a year and saying in some ways it paid off as others got a rest. Granted I have no background in sports science or physiotherapy but I actually think that is a really odd to do from him.

I'm not trying to be negative, on the whole I support Robinson but how many times have we said this since he took over? I do think his comments about Browne are a bit concerning. Essentially saying we knew there was a problem with his hamstring but decided to play him anyway for the second time in four days after being out for a year and saying in some ways it paid off as others got a rest. Granted I have no background in sports science or physiotherapy but I actually think that is a really odd to do from him.
We have lots of physios and sports science etc, I wouldn't have thought it was just down to Karl's whims? We do seem to suffer a lot from injuries though, and not just to players with a previously poor injury record.

We have lots of physios and sports science etc, I wouldn't have thought it was just down to Karl's whims? We do seem to suffer a lot from injuries though, and not just to players with a previously poor injury record.
In the interview he seems to say it was him who took responsibility for it.

Back
Top Bottom