Away Match Day Thread 12/03/24 - L1: Bolton Wanderers v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is exactly like other games we've played against teams with 2 up front and wing backs, only Bolton are better.

We've got our 4 man defence, 2 midfielders and a keeper all haplessly trying to contend with 9 players attacking them. Just their keeper and Santos at the back, their centre backs coming out and we're totally overloaded.

I’ve been patient to see if things improve (after the injuries etc) but this is bloody soul destroying. We haven’t laid a glove on them.

Stevens wasn’t great (but as others have said, completely exposed). I definitely didn’t watch that first half and think β€˜wow if only Longy was on the pitch it would all be ok’.

Interesting call…maybe matching their shape will give us SOMETHING

Oh god…so we’re losing 2-0 and we bring Sam Long for Stevens. So no actual change to the system.

Why have we wasted 400k? I would sell Goodwin at the end of the season because our illustrious manager must think he’s crap, ar least try and recoup something for him

Last edited:
I really want us to clear the decks this summer starting with Mcguane. He means well but all he does is get us on the back foot

Mcguane receiving the ball and passing back nearly let Bolton in again. Get your head up and pass forwards or move with the ball FFS!

Back
Top Bottom