Tickets 1350 Peterborough Away Ticket Allocation

If they sell all the tickets to Posh fans then I have no issue with it. Completely get the ‘atmosphere’ arguments but as long as it’s bums on seats not swathes of empty tarp to be petty then it is the club’s priority and I’ve no issue with prioritising getting more of their own fans in. It’s their prerogative and if it’s a sell out then hopefully the 1400-ish Oxford fans who snag a ticket make plenty of noise from those awful wooden contraptions.

The scenarios described above (ie clubs with massive away sections providing the minimum % allocation then tarping off seats to minimise away fans) seems completely different than wanting to get as many of your own fans in as possible - and wholly petty. Self-harming too, why would you not want every pound in ticket sales you can get in this day and age.
Its called doing a wycombe!

As an aside I don’t quite get why they are so salty with us. Their allocation has been pretty consistent with what we’ve given away fans all season, it’s a shared stand with home fans and we’ll be selling up to the mandatory restriction/separation with home supporters. Pretty sure there are ST’s in that area too.

What else do they expect us to do?

Having read their forum I am quite certain that absolutely no one on there has any idea about sight cones or rolling stock levels of various train carriers. Imagine asking one of that motley bunch to model acoustics in a football stand? Recommendations on tinned ratatouille for the game? Forget it.

According to the Peterborough website, the total capacity of their ground is 15.314.
The GH stand behind the goal, which we had before holds 2,557.
If they had given us that even if not full capacity, they could have sold 12,757 tickets to their own fans, without any segregation issues.

As it is, by limiting our allocation to 1,350, they limit the total attendance to 13,500, limiting themselves 12,150.
Guess they don't need the money.

btw, the SAG limited our away capacity to 1,497, it's not our decision.
Shame we can't move the segregation over by 1/2 a block though.

According to the Peterborough website, the total capacity of their ground is 15.314.
If they had given us that even if not full capacity, they could have sold 12,757 tickets to their own fans, without any segregation issues.

As it is, by limiting our allocation to 1,350, they limit the total attendance to 13,500, limiting themselves 12,150.

Promotion to the Championship is worth ~7 or 8 million quid, I think.

If they think that maintaining a bigger home advantage increases their odds of getting there by even 1%, it's a financially defensible decision.

I don't begrudge any club doing what they can to limit away attendance to the minimum possible for a big game like this. We should always do the same.

Tickets for our play-off semi-final second-leg against Peterborough United will be available to purchase online from 4pm Wednesday 1st May.

United have received a total allocation of 1,350 tickets which are located in the Main Stand.

Subject to availability, tickets will be available in person and over the telephone from 10am Thursday 2nd May.

Due to expected high demand, the club will be implementing a priority sales window as follows:

• Season Ticket holders – 4pm Wednesday 1st May
  • Yellows Members & Season Ticket holders (if any tickets remain) – 4pm Friday 3rd May
  • General Admission (if any tickets

See my post earlier. Their capacity is no longer 15,314. It's 13,511 without segregation as per this page on their website - https://www.theposh.com/club/stadiums/weston-homes-stadium

Their website ticket piece says around 11300 available for home fans. So a crowd of circa 12650 is possible.
There is a known 588 seats not being used in the away section, taking you to 13,238.
So then a further 273 seats not being used which presumably is the normal segregation buffer in the main stand.

See my post earlier. Their capacity is no longer 15,314. It's 13,511 without segregation as per this page on their website - https://www.theposh.com/club/stadiums/weston-homes-stadium

Their website ticket piece says around 11300 available for home fans. So a crowd of circa 12650 is possible.
There is a known 588 seats not being used in the away section, taking you to 13,238.
So then a further 273 seats not being used which presumably is the normal segregation buffer in the main stand.

It sounds like these were removed because we didn’t offer £20 away tickets for Peterborough fans.

That seems to be what Peterborough fans are suggesting.

Promotion to the Championship is worth ~7 or 8 million quid, I think.

If they think that maintaining a bigger home advantage increases their odds of getting there by even 1%, it's a financially defensible decision.

I don't begrudge any club doing what they can to limit away attendance to the minimum possible for a big game like this. We should always do the same.
Should of in 2006.

It sounds like these were removed because we didn’t offer £20 away tickets for Peterborough fans.

That seems to be what Peterborough fans are suggesting.
It is £26 for an adult ticket for Peterborough fans. I only paid £22 in the SSU so seems a bit more expensive than perhaps it should be. How much are adult tickets in the home end of the north stand?

It is £26 for an adult ticket for Peterborough fans. I only paid £22 in the SSU so seems a bit more expensive than perhaps it should be. How much are adult tickets in the home end of the north stand?

It is the same as home fans in the North Stand who also pay £26 for an adult ticket. I assume your ticket is a concessionary price.

It is the same as home fans in the North Stand who also pay £26 for an adult ticket. I assume your ticket is a concessionary price.
Not that I know of. I selected adult. I’ll contact the club and pay the additional cost for the two tickets

I paid £26 in the SSL, so the charge of £26 for Peterborough fans seems right to me

1714556513534.png

Advance pricing for the SSU this season has been as above.
SSL and North are priced the same, and are cheaper than SSU. (£26 adult)

So (according to them) the money from the all the semi final games is split 4 ways so we are doing them a favour by sticking to our normal fee.

Back
Top Bottom