Tickets 1350 Peterborough Away Ticket Allocation

Was on the site at 15:50, but never managed to get past a message telling me that no tickets were available.

Gutted doesn’t even come close.

Time for a points system to reward those, like me, who find themselves at Wigan away on a Tuesday night and all the games like it.

I can completely understand peoples frustrations with not getting tickets, i too would be really disappointed.

Those that were unable to secure them, i wonder if the club could either work in partnership with a pub on the outskirts of Posh to put it on a big screen, do a food offering and make it an official away pub for those that have and haven't got tickets to congregate pre-match? Alternatively, could the club work with J's or The Black Swan, Cowley Rd to do an official showing of the game in one of those venues so that those without tickets, can still watch it in a fan like environment?

I totally understand that it isn't the same and there will be many fans that have done lots of games this season that have missed out, but, could the evening still be salvageable - up to a point?

I went on the online tickets section bang on 4 o’clock and if it’s true that they went on sale before 4 O’clock it’s very annoying and pretty poor

I don't believe that they did. I was refreshing constantly from 3.50 - just in case they did!

To add insult to injury, we booked, and paid up front, for a hotel in Peterborough. That money is gone. Non-refundable.
What I cannot get my head around is the system informing us that, despite getting to the point of selecting seat prices, it stated that there were none that matched our criteria. Two tickets together - is that criteria too much for Ticketmaster?

I don't believe that they did. I was refreshing constantly from 3.50 - just in case they did!
same.

i also know a ST holder that was buying around 10 tickets (all STs) because he is the one with an office job/easier access to get online at 4pm.

wouldn't take much if a load of similarly organised groups did the same

To add insult to injury, we booked, and paid up front, for a hotel in Peterborough. That money is gone. Non-refundable.
What I cannot get my head around is the system informing us that, despite getting to the point of selecting seat prices, it stated that there were none that matched our criteria. Two tickets together - is that criteria too much for Ticketmaster?

5.5k season ticket holders.

1,350 away tickets.

No idea what other system they could’ve done other than do it down in stages for season ticket holders who’ve attended most away games.

I went on the online tickets section bang on 4 o’clock and if it’s true that they went on sale before 4 O’clock it’s very annoying and pretty poor
Never went on sale b4 4pm as I kept refreshing the page from 15-55

How come there is so much contrast in people's experiences online?

Some waltzed on, logged in, bought tickets and went.

Others have error messages and no messages at all (despite refreshing).

I don't believe people who aren't ST holders could login and buy - that cannot be true.

Was there the option to go to the ground in person and purchase a ticket or is (was) it online only?

If we have over 5000 season ticket holders and only 1300 tickets are available it was always going to sell in a matter of minutes.

The problem is the system the club are using and even when we had no online ticket system available for weeks mid way through the season it doesn’t seem like it has improved.

As for people asking for a points system, maybe once we go up the leagues but season ticket holders should still get 1st priority.

I have been to every home and away game this season(55 in total I think).
Disappointed would be a understatement.

Gutted for you. You probably did 90-95% of all matches last season. It’s not fair you missed out.

There has to be serious debate for a points based system.

If we have over 5000 season ticket holders and only 1300 tickets are available it was always going to sell in a matter of minutes.

The problem is the system the club are using and even when we had no online ticket system available for weeks mid way through the season it doesn’t seem like it has improved.

As for people asking for a points system, maybe once we go up the leagues but season ticket holders should still get 1st priority.

Scandalous if season ticket holders weren't prioritised.

Back
Top Bottom