Away Match Day Thread 16/03/24 - L1: Port Vale v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow starting Goodwin before Harris? Is Bodin the no 10, dropped Leigh for Bennet he must have been pissed off after the Bolton game

Extremely attacking from Des. We're at home to second bottom, he's sent out arguably the most talented attacking lineup available, now let's see how the players respond.

My only worry is that we've been conceding a lot of goals, Darren Moore is no mug and may see some opportunities on the counter.

Great to see Goodhram and Browne on the bench!

I haven't seen a match for 3 weeks but, looking at that line up I'm sliding towards the Des Out Glee Club so many have been enjoying.

God forbid Vale attack with pace on the wings or try to muscle through the midfield. Good squad my a**e.

Extremely attacking from Des. We're at home to second bottom, he's sent out arguably the most talented attacking lineup available, now let's see how the players respond.

My only worry is that we've been conceding a lot of goals, Darren Moore is no mug and may see some opportunities on the counter.

Great to see Goodhram and Browne on the bench!
We're away!

So, two players included in the starting line up who have given up on the manager. The mixed messages keep on coming. Cumming is one lucky boy, should never be in this starting line up. Long too.

Back
Top Bottom