Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Burton

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope she has a great time, @Sarge.

On a related subject is there a time when the players arrive for home games and younger kids can get autographs as the players head in? Or is that not really the done thing and players arrive in dribs and drabs? I also wouldn't mind saying a few positive words to Josh Murphy as well. The lad is doing well.
She will- she generally does :) ... shes been to a few homes every season with me since she was 7 ( lockdown/ covid period excepted) - Saturday is her 3rd game this season.

re players arriving etc - if you drop Janine an email at ouspinfo@gmail.com she maybe able to help, or maybe @OUSP Secretary or even @Scotchegg can advise on here?

Feels like a must win to me.
100% - the biggest game of Des' tenure so far. We are still just about in touching distance of Bolton in 2nd, but also worryingly the pack behind us are starting to catch up. We really can't afford any more slip ups against the teams struggling in the bottom half of the table, especially at home.

I'm feeling optimistic (silly old fool!) that this will be the turning point. Win this one and build some momentum going into the next 3 games over the Christmas period.

3-0 Oxford

She will- she generally does :) ... shes been to a few homes every season with me since she was 7 ( lockdown/ covid period excepted) - Saturday is her 3rd game this season.

re players arriving etc - if you drop Janine an email at ouspinfo@gmail.com she maybe able to help, or maybe @OUSP Secretary or even @Scotchegg can advise on here?
Hang out by the South East corner (where the away coach parks). Players arrive anytime from around 12.30 and are always happy for a selfie and autograph

Hang out by the South East corner (where the away coach parks). Players arrive anytime from around 12.30 and are always happy for a selfie and autograph
Here is a link to our tips for first time fans which might be helpful

@Eric Blair Players generally arrive just before 1pm at the corner of the South and East Stand. As @OUSP Secretary has said, they are always happy to meet with fans for autographs and photos. Ollie and/or Olivia Ox are normally around the same area at that time too.

Can only see a poor draw or worst at the minute ,it doesn't seem right the vibe or any performances so far .Let's hope we snap out of it get some luck and get ready for a busy Xmas. Harris to get 2 and a worldy from anyone .
You must be on the drink if you think Harris will score 2 lol 😆 😆 😆

1st game of block 5 and a great chance for Des to get his 1st league win.
Burton might be a tougher side with the potential manager bounce but I expect us to have too much for them.
Is it a must win game? Absolutely not IMO because no game at this stage of the season is a must win but we certainly could do with one!

3-0 to the boys in yellow.

Beadle
Stevens Moore Brown Bennett
McGuane Brannagan
Tyler Bodin/Ruben Murphy
Harris​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom