Current Player #20 Rúben Rodrigues

How did notts county have this guy in non league. He is outstanding

Because he came to us with a lot of talent but was incredibly raw. He also was only used to European football with much more time on the ball and wasn't used to tracking back etc.

I feel protective in that I feel Notts really made him as the player he is and who he will keep developing to be, but I'm also happy to see him playing higher up.

Also people think NL = crap. We said time and time again he was the best player in the league

Because he came to us with a lot of talent but was incredibly raw. He also was only used to European football with much more time on the ball and wasn't used to tracking back etc.

I feel protective in that I feel Notts really made him as the player he is and who he will keep developing to be, but I'm also happy to see him playing higher up.

Also people think NL = crap. We said time and time again he was the best player in the league
Cheers for the post, nice to have a sensible away fan on the forum.

He really is a talent, we certainly haven’t had a player for a long time who can as consistently as him pick a pass in the final third. He’s also now scoring goals as well.

He is a cracking player but really comes into his element playing against teams who push on and leave a bit of space in behind. First time I really saw his ability was Derby away, we were 2 up and he came off the bench. Derby were pushing on and he played quite a few killer balls into pockets of space.

He may be new to Div 1, but I think he could step up another level.

THE PORTUGUESE PRINCE

F-qs8eGWUAACZCR

Can we revive the repetitive and very fun Toni Martinez song for Ruben? None of this nonsense about drinking jaeger etc, just singing Ruben Rodrigues over and over again for 90 minutes?

Can we revive the repetitive and very fun Toni Martinez song for Ruben? None of this nonsense about drinking jaeger etc, just singing Ruben Rodrigues over and over again for 90 minutes?
I sort of recall that chant, I remember it being fantastic at Middlesbrough away. Can you remind me of the lyrics?

Keep it simple keep it sweet... The song we use for gatlin just change the name to Ruben Rodriguez

Hope we extend his contract. One of my favourites. We certainly don’t want any calls from LM.

Keep it simple keep it sweet... The song we use for gatlin just change the name to Ruben Rodriguez
I must be missing something here.

Don't we (only) sing 'He's one of our own' for Gatlin?

I mean, we can sing that for Ruben, just it might confuse a few people...

Two three four
Ruben Rodrigues
Ruben Rodrigues
Ruben Rordigueeeeees
Ruben Rodrigues
He play for Oxford
He loves cataplanaaaaa

Back
Top Bottom