General 2020/21 New Kit

This should be our home kit which we wore until 1969 ( correct me if i am wrong ) the same colours that Wolves play in. Having supported the club since 1949 i was gutted when they changed, we have had some shocking yellow kits over the years although recent ones have been good.
There can't be that many who have supported the club since '49 and can also successfully use an online forum! Fair play to you old chap ?

And in response to your query:

Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 13.17.02.png

Last edited:
1970 - three years old when I went to watch the U's and Hugh Curran! For those of us bought up in the 60's and 70's, at the U's will always be Gold and Black so great ideal to keep the 'now traditional' yellow at home, but use the 'old traditional' gold away. Clever marketing of course too as good excuse for justifying a third kit on the rare occasions both clash! ;)

Last edited:
As a person with colour blindness (red/green deficiencies), the green gk kit and all yellow kit in previous photos is a bit of an issue.

Whats usually more of an issue is when opposing teams play in the same tone, such as an all red kit v an all dark blue kit.

I think 1 in 10 males have some form of colour blindness, so am always surprised that those who deal in graphics and design seem to ignore it.

As a person with colour blindness (red/green deficiencies), the green gk kit and all yellow kit in previous photos is a bit of an issue.

Whats usually more of an issue is when opposing teams play in the same tone, such as an all red kit v an all dark blue kit.

I think 1 in 10 males have some form of colour blindness, so am always surprised that those who deal in graphics and design seem to ignore it.

Person of Colour Blindness Lives Matter ✊?

???????

1970 - three years old when I went to watch the U's and Hugh Curran and co! For those of us bought up in the 60's and 70's, at the U's will always be Gold and Black so great ideal to keep the 'now traditional' yellow at home, but use the 'old traditional' gold away. Clever marketing of course too as good excuse for justifying a third kit on the rare occasions both clash! ;)
I am really not convinced that bright orange is much like the 'old gold' - it's more like the Headington Utd orange on steroids!

Love it, and know I'd regret it if I didn't purchase one and they sold out, like last season, so ordered! ?

If my memory serves me right , Headington United played in Old Gold and Black

Back
Top Bottom