General 2023/24 - Kit Launch

Really like the third kit, will definitely be getting it*

*In March probably when it's about £25

It always surprises me how peoples opinions of the kits vary so much. Don't think we've ever had a shirt that everyone likes.

The away is my least fave of the 3, with the 3rd being my favourite. Will buy all 3 though. Haven't got either of the previous 2 red n black stripe shirts, not sure why i never bought them.

2019/20 away shirt (white with yellow/blue diagonal stripe)?

That was gorgeous.

Hooray, adecent shirt at last, home shirt, yuk, away , same as years ago, Man City, with our badge on not theirs

It always surprises me how peoples opinions of the kits vary so much. Don't think we've ever had a shirt that everyone likes.

The away is my least fave of the 3, with the 3rd being my favourite. Will buy all 3 though. Haven't got either of the previous 2 red n black stripe shirts, not sure why i never bought them.

Yeah surprises me as well, luckily none of the kits are awful and hated by everyone so they’ve obviously done something right.

Home i don’t like, away and 3rd kit i love

It looks a bit garish in the pics but might be ok in the flesh. I imagine we’ll be wearing it a lot to avoid clashes with dark shorts.
The photos in the photoshoot studio look too Aqua in colour, with hints of turquoise. In comparison, the Online Store pics look too pale. I've used the fan's pics at the launch party (in the open air), to produce the Oxford Kits graphics.

In the past few seasons, the EFL has adopted a far more relaxed approach to short clashes, in the same way the Prem have for far longer. It's now up to the referee.
Untitled-1.jpg

Under KR we almost nearly always wore Away and Third kits on our travels. Under LM, yellow was worn more often away from home.

My hunch is that due to the apparent popularity of these kits, the Away and Third kits will be used more regularly/needlessly. This will be both for commercial reasons and to prolong the life of the home kits. (y)

Wonder if we are going to get news of a sleeve sponsor before long.

Back
Top Bottom