General 2023/24 - Kit Launch

Guess the secret venue….

I’m thinking that theater where they did the shoots or at Christchurch college

I'd be interested to know how many people signed up to attend. Doubt there would have been many

Based on the pictures from that launch, that third kit is Macron's first real miss for me. Looks like a training kit. They've earned themselves a lot of leeway though with the superb home and away kits this year, so fingers crossed the blue only gets a rare run out.

They’ve done a good job with the third kit because it’s quite loud and polarising, which for me is where the commercial value is. I think it’s striking and am a real sucker for a turquoise, but can see why some might find it garish. A bit of a love/hate offering on the back of some pretty clean main kits.

I’ll be waiting to get one before the Carlisle game given the ST discount isn’t available online.

Based on the pictures from that launch, that third kit is Macron's first real miss for me. Looks like a training kit. They've earned themselves a lot of leeway though with the superb home and away kits this year, so fingers crossed the blue only gets a rare run out.
I don’t know, I can see it making a splash.

They’ve done a good job with the third kit because it’s quite loud and polarising, which for me is where the commercial value is. I think it’s striking and am a real sucker for a turquoise, but can see why some might find it garish. A bit of a love/hate offering on the back of some pretty clean main kits.

I’ll be waiting to get one before the Carlisle game given the ST discount isn’t available online.
Is this you trying to say you have commercial value?

A big swing but a small miss for me. Something about the shiny-ness of the kit that doesn't work for me, and I'm not sold on the shade of blue. But I'm glad we're going for some more adventurous kits, so while it's not for me, props to Macron still. Away kit for me this year 👍

I don't really like it to much think I will buy the away one but not the 3rd this season

Away is my favourite, I prefer the third slightly as I'm oddly offput by the two shades of yellow on the home, but as a trio of kits, basically perfect.

All 3 look good to me , I’ve got a big decision to make by the first home game of the season

Back
Top Bottom