General 2023/24 - Kit Launch

All this talk of smart casual means that Limmy will be in my head for days.

Yellow on the BG is dire too - its brighter than the shrt, looks cheap and nasty.
What was a great shirt on first look is getting worse for me :-(
Will still buy all 3, but am now disappointed.

Shirts looks like it's for a waiter at a 24-hour Boston coffee shop in the Combat Zone.

One question I have is why they would put BG on a different shade of yellow to the kit. That's madness, surely?

And with the cost of living crisis and the price why haven’t the marketing team try and do an incentive to purchase one if not more of the replica kits?

Don’t think the bright yellow around the BG logo is a problem at all - if anything it makes the logo look much better compared to last season’s.

Looks a nice clean shirt to me and far, far better than I thought it would. It will sell well I would say.

I like the fact the stripes are not on the reverse of the shirt too. As someone earlier stated - numbers and stripes don’t work !

F0MUkb2XoAEKDZQ

Got to say I’m a bit disappointed. I don’t dislike it and may well buy one as I usually do, but it’s a bit like going back to an old style design from 25-30 years ago with pin stripes. With so many funky designs and options available these days I think we’ve missed a real trick here, especially in terms of shirt sales opportunities. A really jazzy design would say buy me and appeal far more to the younger fans as well.

We could have had something far more appealing. Just my view and everyone has their own tastes, but when I look at other kits and designs, I feel ours is a bit of a let down this time and doesn’t have that must buy appeal.

I like it. It’s nothing dramatic, but after last years somewhat odd, jazzy number and some (IMO) un-noteworthy kits in recent years this one is pretty smart.

I really like the rumoured AC Milan-esque away kit though so suspect I’ll save my pennies to pick that one up in all honesty.

I seriously wonder who decides on the final designs. Macron have created some cool looking designs for other teams. Ours looks like it took all of 3 mins to design!
those aren't stock designs. so custom led by people from the club - and on this year, people with a retro head on.

I like the kit but the sponsors logo is way too overpowering once again. Wish we could buy the kit without the logo on.

It looks decent.

I haven’t bought a shirt for 7 or 8 years now, but if I were still getting one, I’d certainly buy this year’s.

I like the kit but the sponsors logo is way too overpowering once again. Wish we could buy the kit without the logo on.
Yep, I’d be much more likely to get one without the sponsor. But then, there’s not much point in someone sponsoring the shirt.

Shame it’s not a beer logo again - otherwise you could have slimmed down over the summer and bought a kids sized kit!

Back
Top Bottom