• OUFC win

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Leyton Orient win

Votes: 11 20.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly I like Rodrigues , he is technically gifted and works hard but doesn't take the game by the scruff of the neck and gives the ball away very cheaply in the wrong areas for me .
27 , never played higher than League one and I doubt he has the all round game to do so especially that 5 yards of explosive pace .
Would love to be proved wrong though but as was once said about Phil Lythgoe " he is like a Rolls-Royce but with a part missing !

Honestly I like Rodrigues , he is technically gifted and works hard but doesn't take the game by the scruff of the neck and gives the ball away very cheaply in the wrong areas for me .
27 , never played higher than League one and I doubt he has the all round game to do so especially that 5 yards of explosive pace .
Would love to be proved wrong though but as was once said about Phil Lythgoe " he is like a Rolls-Royce but with a part missing !
Good memory.
I used to really like Phil Lythgoe, but as you suggested he was never quite as good as he looked like he should be.

Like every game we play, I spend all week looking forward to the game then spend 90 mins wishing it was over ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I've never predicted correctly and will no doubt be wrong again...

4-0 to the boys in yella. ๐Ÿ™

Only just catching up on the dayโ€™s very exciting news.

Thereโ€™s been a lot of chat the last few months about the relatively flat atmosphere at the Kassam at the moment, but if ever there was a day to come out and be loud and proud about OUFC itโ€™s tomorrow.

Letโ€™s pack out the ground and show how much approval of this planning permission would mean to the club and to the county. The future suddenly looks much brighter - letโ€™s reflect that in the atmosphere tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom