• Draw

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Wycombe

Votes: 12 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t agree with that at all.

I wouldn’t take a child to Swindon or, if we’re ever to play them again, Reading, because I know what will happen. No real issue with it.

Never have an issue anywhere else, but there is something about the Wycombe game that sees some make right fools of themselves.
Fair enough, good response to my mostly inflammatory post (just because it's Monday).

I hope that your nephew will come to enjoy the animosity of a good away match when he hits his teens! In any event, I'm sure he already has a good story from his Wycombe experience. My first game was Reading '03 when there was a bit of trouble. I was very young and it was scary at the time but to this date it's my most memorable game and I look back fondly.

Sadly the Loungers have had to refund our tickets. Both of us have come down with bad coughs, blocked noses etc. All the crap they warned us about post pandemic! Apparently, the lack of contact with others has lowered our resistance to common colds and increases the effect on the respiratory system - whatever, we both feel like s**t. Was looking forward to, maybe, giving Ainsworth a bloody nose in person! Will be iFollow now.(if it works)

Let's hope we dont have another gushing Robbo before the game, how brilliant they are, and how great Ainsworth has done on a "shoestring".

Go there. Get right into them. Have a few dirty tricks ready..get out of the shithole (after letting off a few fireworks)

Let's not forget the woeful football we've been served up this season and the mid-table obscurity. Entertaining is has been not.
Of course not, I myself did every away game last year, this year I’ve done about 3. Hasn’t been the same buzz around the club & we have gone backwards. We know that as fans of course

I was a bit surprised to see that they have undersoil heating there. That probably accounts for them charging more.
Horrible parking there last time I went there. Probably be midnight when you get home

I was a bit surprised to see that they have undersoil heating there. That probably accounts for them charging more.
Horrible parking there last time I went there. Probably be midnight when you get home
The only reason they have it is Wasps Rugby.

said 'heating' provided by Ainsworth singing with his band and piped under the playing surface, I wonder?

Sadly the Loungers have had to refund our tickets. Both of us have come down with bad coughs, blocked noses etc. All the crap they warned us about post pandemic! Apparently, the lack of contact with others has lowered our resistance to common colds and increases the effect on the respiratory system - whatever, we both feel like s**t. Was looking forward to, maybe, giving Ainsworth a bloody nose in person! Will be iFollow now.(if it works)
Het well soon. We need you.

p.s. Tickets still available should you change your minds.😊

While it’s not the reason for my non-attendance, I didn’t enjoy last season’s trip there at all. Not because of the result, which was obviously crap. No, it was all to do with the atmosphere at that fixture. I went with my family, which included my 8 year old nephew and he was frightened, not of their fans but of some of ours. There’s something about that fixture that brings out unsavoury behaviour in an element of our support. I certainly wouldn’t want to take him again.

It’s just such a poor away-day on almost all levels.
I agree, I've only been once but didn't feel safe, some of our fans and the whole set up of that stand with its one narrow entrance and exit. I decided not to go there again. If they've changed it let me know.

I agree, I've only been once but didn't feel safe, some of our fans and the whole set up of that stand with its one narrow entrance and exit. I decided not to go there again. If they've changed it let me know.
before thay (WW) started playing silly games with limiting oxford to only the stand behind the goal, there was also approx 200 seats along the side allocated too

as they've as yet, not sold out their home stands yet - on any visit by Oxford- it does seem odd as to why the side stand additional away seats haven't been available for Oxfords visit. Especially given their managers bleating to the media that they haven't got a pot to P**s in

Still, for the first time in some seasons, tomorrow nights rearranged isn't all ticket for visiting Oxford supporters, its been made pay on the day

Stupid decision. So when away tickets run out we go in home end. Numpties.

Stupid decision. So when away tickets run out we go in home end. Numpties.
I heard there was around 500 tickets still available? I'd think it'd be unlikely that over 500 Oxford fans will buy a ticket on the day. I expect most people planning on going would've already got a ticket, but maybe I'll be wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom