Votes: 29 51.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Wycombe

Votes: 12 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard there was around 500 tickets still available? I'd think it'd be unlikely that over 500 Oxford fans will buy a ticket on the day. I expect most people planning on going would've already got a ticket, but maybe I'll be wrong...
it is only just down the road (from Oxford) All ticket games take the spontaneity out of going to a match on the spur of the moment ( so to speak) - All ticket, Im not going.... with pay on the day, if I get on top of my work by 3pm-ish tomorrow, I may well make the 20 miles or so trip

Pay on the day will make a difference. Unfortunately not for me as I have a prebirthday lunch in Sohos iconic French house. Will be definitely watching on ifollow. COYY

it is only just down the road (from Oxford) All ticket games take the spontaneity out of going to a match on the spur of the moment ( so to speak) - All ticket, Im not going.... with pay on the day, if I get on top of my work by 3pm-ish tomorrow, I may well make the 20 miles or so trip
Me too. I couldn't be arsed to get a ticket but at beer o'clock I will be on the train with a tinny!

Hopefully our midfield will be CB and MM sitting back with Bate and Goodrham providing the service for Wildschut Joseph GOD or Matty

I said before the Ipswich game that there was absolutely no reason to fear them, and even more so with Wycombe. We absolutely battered them when we played them earlier in the season, but like so often, they took their chance and we missed plenty. They went 3 points above us that day and remain the same distance ahead now, so despite an upturn in their form lately they're doing no better or worse than we are. I think that a draw is most likely but we've shown that if you stay in the game, and fight to the end, then there's no reason why we can't get all 3 points.
Thing is we always play shite there

Apparently available on the day now, but have had good sales today, so hopefully sell our allocation of 1800

Last edited:
Thing is we always play shite there
Every away team plays shite there because it is the way Weecombe play. Anything to stop the opposition playing football, disrupt any momentum that is their first criteria so it is actually impossible to play well there and enjoy the game.

Every away team plays shite there because it is the way Weecombe play. Anything to stop the opposition playing football, disrupt any momentum that is their first criteria so it is actually impossible to play well there and enjoy the game.
pitch invasions during the game & assaults by their 'support' on visiting teams players also contributes to the 'disruption' too

before thay (WW) started playing silly games with limiting oxford to only the stand behind the goal, there was also approx 200 seats along the side allocated too

as they've as yet, not sold out their home stands yet - on any visit by Oxford- it does seem odd as to why the side stand additional away seats haven't been available for Oxfords visit. Especially given their managers bleating to the media that they haven't got a pot to P**s in

Still, for the first time in some seasons, tomorrow nights rearranged isn't all ticket for visiting Oxford supporters, its been made pay on the day
See I would have looked to go if I could get a seat in the side stand. Oh well stupid games from Wycombe

I get more frustrated that we’ve tended to go there in the recent past and basically shut up shop which invariably bites us up the a**e…oh, and those f*****g fireworks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom