Away Match Day Thread 27/01/2024 L1: Bristol Rovers v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Negru looks rusty, Long looked rusty. Just shows that even getting players back or in isn’t an instant cure, you have to find a balanced, settled team. Which makes the delays in bringing players in even more maddening, it won’t be an instant fix and more games will drift by, more points thrown away.

Oof this isn’t pretty. Very tempted to switch off and do something else with my afternoon.

Ffsx2 f**k this new ground crap f**k The silent owners f**k chuckle brothers and f**k Des yes I’m pissed of we ain’t promotion candidates and never will be so until someone who actually means business bit the transfer market and get we need we anymore f**k all
Rant over
Someone get the Valium out, bazzer is going to implode

Gone pretty much as I expected so far. Outfought, outthought and arrive with no forward presence in the game, we simply couldn’t afford to go behind.

We’re lucky Northampton was postponed as this would likely be our 3rd straight loss in a week.

But it’s all ok, these Jan games don’t count in the league and we’ve got lots of players coming back from injury in the next 6 months!!

Ffsx2 f**k this new ground crap f**k The silent owners f**k chuckle brothers and f**k Des yes I’m pissed of we ain’t promotion candidates and never will be so until someone who actually means business bit the transfer market and get we need we anymore f**k all
Rant over
I understand about 3/4 of that.

I hate the city of Bristol. But this is just rubbish, I can't tell what Des is trying to do. We'll finish mid-table.

The football club is so so frustrating to support. With hindsight it's so hard to feel Des was the right appointment. With roughly the same players as Manning we've looked embarrassing.

As T'manor pod pointed out, even when we've won under Des it's been with "moments" rather than consistent good performances. Sick to death of "desball" already.

Back
Top Bottom