Away Match Day Thread 27/01/2024 L1: Bristol Rovers v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
McGuane for McEachran, GOD for Tyler to at least offer some more physicality and give them something to think about. It won't be pretty, but when was it ever at the Mem.

Really want Des to do well as I’m sure we all do. Not a fan of this 5 at the back and Ruben out wide… I’m sure I’m not alone in trying to understand what his actual style is? Doesn’t seem to have put any stamp on this team at all since he’s been here

I’m really beginning to think that Buckingham hasn’t got a clue. The jobs looking too much for him. The football is aimless - no identity and just eleven individuals running around on a field.

At least RadOx are going on about the need for a DM. Maybe someone at the club will pick up on this.

With the benefit of hindsight, that was maybe the appointment to make.

I understand Des has been disadvantaged and I feel for him in so many ways, he’s not to blame, but we haven’t put the right people around him so it was a pointless and poor appointment. with every game it’s harder to make excuses because he seems to fix nothing and break something else. It’s unravelling for us at an alarming pace.
It's already unraveled.

Back
Top Bottom