Home Match Day Thread 28/10/2023 L1: OUFC v Wycombe Wanderers

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Half of two halves.

First was lousy (from both sides); second was excellent; ref a moron throughout.

Now the key is not to take our foot off the gas and let them back in, the way we did last weekend against Blackpool.

Hopefully Cam will come off the bench at some point in the second half and help with that......

I watched the last 10-15 minutes or so of the half. Glad we’re 1-0 up and I understand we’ve missed a few chances, but once again this formation just commits so few players forwards. We’re breaking and there’s hardly anyone up there.

Our right side also once again looked weak defensively towards the end of that half. If Negru really is injured we could do with him back…

Pompey get back to 2-2 (just before the whistle of course)

Come on Reading, you can do it.

More Energy for the first 15 minutes second half and 2 goals come on Oxford I would love Harris to get one and a Moore header .Fingers crossed

Reading 2-2 Pompey 9th minute of 1st half injury time equaliser

Not great, but just about enough. Wycombe look dangerous in fits and starts though, have to keep our eye on the ball. A lot of fair to middling performances on our end with a burst of inspiration from MM and a goal that was coming from the moment that cross came in.

Ref an absolute clown, absolutely laughable decision.

Prefer starting with Stevens if only because it means Mills can come on later. Having said that, Stevens is making some good runs but not being picked out.

This is the ref who didn't red card the keeper who poleaxed Joseph last season, isn't it? At least he's consistent 🙄

Half of 2 bits of quality
Beadle save from Taylor is unbelievable
And the goal is just class

1 more goal and it will kill Wycombe off I think.
Difference today from Tuesday is we have Mills pace to come on a Brannagan once McEachran tires.

COYY

Back
Top Bottom