3 Point Pledge

I really hope that happens- has been talked about for years.
If it does it will becquite a few years I wouod have thought

I see quoted somewhere else that the station could be in operation by 2028.

This and the Cowley line reopened would really help get more people out of cars.

Someone already mentioned the new Eynsham park and ride which hopefully when opened a bus could run from there to the stadium.

I know there is also a park and ride at lodgehill in the pipe line but waiting for the south facing slip roads on to the a34 first.

Lots of options .

if the new P& R at Eynsham has a shuttle bus to Oxford Parkway , that'd be helpful for our support from the Witney area
I said this some time ago that an OUFC bus to Triangle would be needed from every Oxford Park & Ride. It would be a good idea to include/option that with every season/match ticket with buses running every 30 mins from 2/3 hours prior to games. I would then use the Seacourt P&R bus.

I believe this alone would dramatically reduce the need for car travel to any new stadium for home and away fans.

Done. Great initiative, Oxvox - thank you.

Really looking forward to being able to get to the New Manor with ease.

For me it’s a simple, stress free and ecologically aware primary option

They could even allocate a park and ride just for away fans. They did that at first when St Mary's opened in Southampton. Mind they have now built houses on it lol.

Done - thanks for arranging this. Great idea.

(Hoping for some better transport options from the West Berks (Tilehurst) side of Reading to the stadium by 2026 too)

What an excellent initiative, OxVox. Well done! I've made my pledge...easy as I'm an exile and won't ever have a car in England.

I can’t really fill it out because I have to leave my car at home in Western Australia to get to games.

(I’ll be going straight from LHR to the Lamex next Saturday! )

Back
Top Bottom