Brexit Party Rally

Jeezus are you kidding? It’s like comparing the enforced switch to metric measures with the holocaust. It’s not colourful language, it is self-pitying pandering. As time goes on brexit were are seriously revealing themselves as “first-world-problems” snowflakes.
Hardly that. I’d never make that comparison. I’ve been to Auschwitz and nothing comes close.

I thought the comparison was quite a reasonable way of comparing. Her implication is that we are like slaves caught up in an intransigent Union.
Colourful language getting the point across.
Really? You think you are a 'slave' to the EU? Mind-boggling.

Really? You think you are a 'slave' to the EU? Mind-boggling.

Of course we're slaves.

They're all ganged up against us too. They're not indivual nations with their own histories, cultures, traditions, divisions or rivalries.

Of course we're slaves.

They're all ganged up against us too. They're not indivual nations with their own histories, cultures, traditions, divisions or rivalries.

Which is why they turned their back on the "EU Anthem"...... you are learning, slowly. ;)(y)

Tis the thin end of the wedge....................................... Got the Flag, got the Anthem, got the President, got the over reaching laws..................... and it will continue to roll on until it is a single managed/dictated "bloc". ;) (y)
.....aka the fourth Reich ? :oops:

And the European army which was supposed to be not coming is coming.
We might not be slaves yet

What, the EU army which we could have prevented with our veto?

I assume therefore that you believe an EU army would be a good idea. Care to explain why?

It’ll go through though won’t it?
I’m not in favour of a European Army or Police Force for that matter, nor the European Arrest Warrant but I firmly believe all will be with us in the future.
Is it a good thing? Not sure, but time will tell

I’m not in favour of a European Army or Police Force for that matter, nor the European Arrest Warrant but I firmly believe all will be with us in the future.

By throwing away our veto we've made sure the above could happen.

Well George Soros is right more often than not and he can`t see the EU as any better than the the Soviet Union of the 1990`s.

Their is the will for an EU "Future defence strategy"..... various new EU defence initiatives such as Permanent Structured Cooperation (PESCO), the European Defence Fund (EDF), the Coordinated Annual Review on Defence (CARD) and the Military Planning and Conduct Capability (MPCC) are all being discussed...... driven by Macron.. https://www.iiss.org/blogs/analysis/2019/01/macron-european-army-reality

Budget...... obviously drawn from "us" the taxpayer.... https://ec.europa.eu/commission/future-europe/eu-budget-future_en

The bottom line is "it" (The EU) has become too big a project to be brought in line by a single country as more benefit than lose out..... fine if you aren`t a net contributor.

A bit like the joke about the blokes in the pub & their tax bills........................ the one who got punched left the others to pay the tab. ;)

Who has said they support Antifa? Or they they are 'aligned' with it? You keep on about it, but nobody has!

Of course assaulting people and putting them in hospital isn't OK - and (again) absolutely no one has said it is.

I don't know why you find it so difficult to admit that you can agree with the aims of an organisation without condoning the methods they use to achieve them - but you obviously can't see what seems to other posters on the thread to be blindingly obvious. I don't think it's worth pursuing this any longer - we are going around in circles. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink - so I'm out and I too will just agree to disagree with you on this.
Someone has but I will leave that there... We all want fascism and communism to be a thing of the past, but it doesn't justify the actions that are taken. The blind spot some anti fascists have on their side is very, very saddening to me and I get dismayed at the flippant disregard that anti fascists have for the needless collateral damage and abuse in the fight.

Peace and love, not war, right?

What is wrong with the European Arrest Warrant? It stops criminals/accused from having effective immunity in another country so has meant major drug dealing/organised crime gangs have faced justice.

Tis the thin end of the wedge....................................... Got the Flag, got the Anthem, got the President, got the over reaching laws..................... and it will continue to roll on until it is a single managed/dictated "bloc". ;) (y)

So have Domino's Pizza so I assume they are going to be our new rulers. ?

Back
Top Bottom