International News Covid-19 .....

The expose should be exposed for using baffling “%ge increase” stats to make things look dramatic.

Edit: luckily it looks like they might be going out of business. Or trying extract money from the gullible.

The articles I am posting are to inform those who are interested in information that has been released by the governments or found through the request of FOI.
They are proven documents I hope that people who are interested take the time to study them and give proven evidence that they are not government statistics.

The articles I am posting are to inform those who are interested in information that has been released by the governments or found through the request of FOI.
They are proven documents I hope that people who are interested take the time to study them and give proven evidence that they are not government statistics.
? They are government statistics. The last one is the ABS providing data to OECD. ABS is government (the website abs.gov.au gives it away).

The links you are providing aren’t to documents but to media articles. Indeed most of not all of them make it impossible to find the source of the documents to see for yourself and just use sensationalist language and statistical treatments designed to baffle.

The previous one was also published data by ONS - another govt agency, published clearly on the internet, but the tinfoil wearing expose folks call that “sneakily” publishing.

Here is another one refuting the accusations.

(And if you want to know who is behind healthfeedback.org you can look here https://www.influencewatch.org/non-profit/health-feedback/ - I can’t find similar information about The Expose)

Here’s a summary of analyses of articles by The Expose https://healthfeedback.org/outlet/the-expose/

The only background info on The Expose that I can find is this:
Because it is Wikipedia it is hard to know if it is a hatchet job or not, but it does appear that the man behind the site is a mechanic from Scunthorpe (https://www.logically.ai/articles/actors-behind-uk-misinformation-site-the-daily-expose?hs_amp=true)

Nothing against mechanics, but I’m not taking their advice on epidemiology and I recommend that others don’t either.

And what were the causes of these deaths? And don't say 'the jab'. How many of the deaths were of people who didn't have 'the jab'? How many did, and had pre-existing conditions? How many died of natural causes? How many were suicides, accidents, murders?
You see it's all very well talking about numbers and percentages, but unless you have an analysis of those numbers it just becomes another headline without a story

Not sure I can think of any C17th mechanics. Huygens Maybe?

Dear, dear, it's sad how english people have been schooled to unawareness of the time when there was a real threat of democracy.

In short the Mechanics were people who read the book, interpreted it on their own account and preached. Sourc. Examples: The authentic voice of the democratic leader can be heard, for the first time, on the left wing of the English Revolution. In William Dell, telling his congregation that "the power is in you, the people; keep it, part not with it". In Walwyn's argument that, "The great things that have been done for the Parliament, have been done by the meaner sort of men". And in Overton's cry, "It must be the poor, the simple and mean things of this earth that must confound the mighty and strong".

The source is an amusing example of how little a search throws up on 'mechanic preachers' on duckduckgo; I imagine Google is worse but they can fuck off.

Christopher Hill, The world turned upside down. Good stuff.

Dear, dear, it's sad how english people have been schooled to unawareness of the time when there was a real threat of democracy.

In short the Mechanics were people who read the book, interpreted it on their own account and preached. Sourc. Examples: The authentic voice of the democratic leader can be heard, for the first time, on the left wing of the English Revolution. In William Dell, telling his congregation that "the power is in you, the people; keep it, part not with it". In Walwyn's argument that, "The great things that have been done for the Parliament, have been done by the meaner sort of men". And in Overton's cry, "It must be the poor, the simple and mean things of this earth that must confound the mighty and strong".

The source is an amusing example of how little a search throws up on 'mechanic preachers' on duckduckgo; I imagine Google is worse but they can f**k off.

Christopher Hill, The world turned upside down. Good stuff.
Definitely a bit obscure, PC :) I'm usually in the group of knowitalls, but that was new to me.

And what were the causes of these deaths? And don't say 'the jab'. How many of the deaths were of people who didn't have 'the jab'? How many did, and had pre-existing conditions? How many died of natural causes? How many were suicides, accidents, murders?
You see it's all very well talking about numbers and percentages, but unless you have an analysis of those numbers it just becomes another headline without a story
Unfortunately this poster has been posting negativity around the whole Covid vaccination programme for many months now, never backed by any proven facts.

Unfortunately this poster has been posting negativity around the whole Covid vaccination programme for many months now, never backed by any proven facts.
But Pete....
In places we don't want to know about, where there are people we don't want to meet, unspeakable actions are being formulated. They call themselves guardians and on their watch, they don't want us to know, but I do....

They're only making plans for Nigel.......

? They are government statistics. The last one is the ABS providing data to OECD. ABS is government (the website abs.gov.au gives it away).

The links you are providing aren’t to documents but to media articles. Indeed most of not all of them make it impossible to find the source of the documents to see for yourself and just use sensationalist language and statistical treatments designed to baffle.

The previous one was also published data by ONS - another govt agency, published clearly on the internet, but the tinfoil wearing expose folks call that “sneakily” publishing.
There’s no point responding to him because his superiors haven’t armed him with facts or data to substantiate the conspiracy theories they have asked him to peddle.

He has been doing this since covid broke. Just ignore.

There’s no point responding to him because his superiors haven’t armed him with facts or data to substantiate the conspiracy theories they have asked him to peddle.

His superiors are from another planet

I know. I will always respond because I don’t know how many others will read it and think “looks legit”.
Ignoring is not the right approach imho.

In todays world it is very easy to create something that looks legitimate and fools the gullible.

And that can be done by either side of an argument.

Having the advantage of seeing the successes, the failings, and the overall achievements that have arisen from the pandemic it is a shame that it has come to this, where many people are lost in a fog of information.

In todays world it is very easy to create something that looks legitimate and fools the gullible.

And that can be done by either side of an argument.

Having the advantage of seeing the successes, the failings, and the overall achievements that have arisen from the pandemic it is a shame that it has come to this, where many people are lost in a fog of information.
Yeah but you’re one of the elites who are blah blah lizards blah blah George Soros blah blah pizza blah blah ai chatbot blah blah blah

Back
Top Bottom