CZE v ENG

001 Taxis - 10% discount for forum members
The fans, the Nation, get us believing. We have played poorly against weak sides at home . Please see Italy how to get some belief . We do not look great .
Hope we do improve and its all a cunning plan but we , England, should be better than scoring twice in three home matches .

We've "believed" before and it's got us precisely nowhere.

I can do without the bullshit and the hype this time. Let's just set about quietly getting the job done.

Not many teams get to the latter stages of a tournament playing free flowing brilliant football.
most successful sides work their way into the games.
We are certainly doing that.
Kane is playing far too deep and we are still not getting enough quality crosses into the box anyway.
We have qualified in top position so that is a fine achievement overall.
Scotland are busy packing their bagpipes right now and if that isn’t a cause for celebration, I don’t know what is!😂😂

I can do without the bullshit and the hype this time. Let's just set about quietly getting the job done.
well this time you are going to be bored to s**t and lose in the next round!

What are you going on about ? England as a football nation have and continue to underacheive in tournaments. I want to see something that excites me , I expect to be impressive and play some great football . We play like Sweden and it should be better than that . We are not limited to a few players , yes job done but workmanlike and disappointing for me .

What are you going on about ? England as a football nation have and continue to underacheive in tournaments. I want to see something that excites me , I expect to be impressive and play some great football . We play like Sweden and it should be better than that . We are not limited to a few players , yes job done but workmanlike and disappointing for me .

I want us to win. I want us to get the job done.

I don't need to repeatedly be told that we're going to win.

not this boring before though.
To be fair the last euros Portugal didn’t win a group game but they still went on to win it they wasn’t playing exciting football the main thing is finishing 1st out of the rest (wining the trophy) nobody remembers how excitingly you played

To be fair the last euros Portugal didn’t win a group game but they still went on to win it they wasn’t playing exciting football the main thing is finishing 1st out of the rest (wining the trophy) nobody remembers how excitingly you played
Greece as well. As much as I'm critical of tonight, totally get where @m is coming from.

Really? No rose-tint to those glasses?

How is it not boring to fail to progress beyond the group stages as we have often done?
Normally, as expected, we get through the group then fail later on when we play a better side . I really hope this tournament is different but if we do bail out I hope we have something to remember it by.

Really? No rose-tint to those glasses?

How is it not boring to fail to progress beyond the group stages as we have often done?
well if you can progress playing boring s**t then you can also not get through playing more exciting stuff.

I’m sorry but if you think this standard of talent deserves this standard of management, you’re off your head! He is absolutely clueless. Yet another boring display of negative, scared to death, anti-football. He needs to go before the World Cup, before this generation of talent is wasted at the hands of a bloke that couldn’t manager a solid s**t, let alone an England team.

Tournament football is about winning. England have done that with relative ease again.

Didn‘t Gary Lineker say you don’t win tournaments in the group stages.

Well, unless we find another couple of gears and start attacking games, these group games and clean sheets will count for nothing in the knockout stages.

Yes, it is job done, but I am afraid it has been utterly boring so far.

Hopefully this is just a clever ploy by Southgate before he unleashes us 😬

Back
Top Bottom