Fan's View Fan's View 23/24 - No.23: Reading away

Exactly. Very clear about that. Always aware. Never once have I claimed to speak for others.
And for the record I just carried this on after the Oxford Mail canned the column - It was them who titled it Fan's View. I just didn't change it.
This has got me thinking. I may have some old Oxford Mails up in the loft but don’t know if I could find them easily. When the FV started in the paper the brief was to say things their reporter couldn’t say and reflect the mood on the terraces. So perhaps it was Fans View or Fans’ View and not Fan’s View. Perhaps I added or moved the apostrophe. Such important things. :)

This has got me thinking. I may have some old Oxford Mails up in the loft but don’t know if I could find them easily. When the FV started in the paper the brief was to say things their reporter couldn’t say and reflect the mood on the terraces. So perhaps it was Fans View or Fans’ View and not Fan’s View. Perhaps I added or moved the apostrophe. Such important things. :)

Well if you find time to reflect on this during the match this afternoon then those who say the football is shite would appear to have a point.

Back
Top Bottom