General Jokes ๐Ÿƒ

Some guy knocked on my door today and said
โ€œI have a parcel for your next door neighbour."

I said, "You've got the wrong house then mate."

I signed up for Cher's fan website the other day.

It asked for a password and I put "LifeAfterLove"

The site said "I really don't think that's strong enough."

• React
Reactions: m
I think my wife had trouble remembering the order of service at our wedding. As she arrived at church she was repeatedly heard to mutter "aisle, altar, hymn. Aisle, altar, hymn....."

Teacher: โ€œIf I gave you 2 cats and another 2 cats and another 2, how many would you have?โ€

Johnny: โ€œSeven.โ€

Teacher: โ€œNo, listen carefullyโ€ฆ If I gave you two cats, and another two cats and another two, how many would you have?โ€

Johnny: โ€œSeven.โ€

Teacher: โ€œLet me put it to you differently. If I gave you two apples, and another two apples and another two, how many would you have?โ€

Johnny: โ€œSix.โ€

Teacher: โ€œGood. Now if I gave you two cats, and another two cats and another two, how many would you have?โ€

Johnny: โ€œSeven!โ€

Teacher: โ€œJohnny, where in the heck do you get seven from?!โ€

Johnny: โ€œBecause Iโ€™ve already got a cat!โ€

Gary was teased about his lack of hair, but had the last laugh when he used his nickname for the biscuit that made him a millionaire

When I was at school, I used to give my teacher an apple a day.

She left to become a doctor and I never saw her again......

Breaking News
The U.K. Health Minister has announced a new Indian Covid Variantโ€ฆthe Vinaflu
the population will now be offered the Punjab.
Please take this variant very seriously. My neighbour caught it and has been in a Korma for a week.
Sadly he had only just buried his Naan who a dodgy Tikka.
Only five were allowed to attend the funeral. It led to a right old Arji Bhaaji

Birthday present idea for fans who get cold feet at the Ka$$am.

oufc.jpg

Sadie, a 54 year old woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital.
While on the operating table she had a near death experience. Seeing God she asked "Is my time up?"
God said, "No, you have another 43 years, 2 months and 8 days to live."
Upon recovery, Sadie decided to stay in the hospital and have a face-lift, liposuction, breast implants and a tummy tuck.
She even had someone come in and change her hair colour and brighten her teeth!
Since she had so much more time to live, she figured she might as well make the most of it.
After her last operation, she was released from the hospital.
While crossing the street on her way home, she was killed by an ambulance.
Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I thought you said I had another 43 years?
Why didn't you pull me from out of the path of the ambulance?"
God replied:
โ€I didn't recognise you."

Note to self: Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.....

A lady goes to her priest one day and tells him, 'Father, I have a problem.
I have two female parrots, But they only know to say one thing'
What do they say?' the priest asked.
They say, 'Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?'
That's obscene!' the priest exclaimed,
Then he thought for a moment.....
You know,' he said, 'I may have a solution to your problem. I have two male talking parrots, which I have taught to pray and read the Bible...
Bring your two parrots over to my house, and we'll put them in the cage with Francis and Peter.
My parrots can teach your parrots to pray and worship, And your parrots are sure to stop saying... That phrase... In no time.'
Thank you,' the woman responded, 'this may very well be the solution.'
The next day, She brought her female parrots to the priest's house.... As he ushered her in,
She saw that his two male parrots were inside their cage holding rosary beads and praying..
Impressed, She walked over and placed her parrots in with them...
After a few minutes, The female parrots cried out in unison: Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?'
There was stunned silence... One male parrot looked over at the other male parrot and says,
'Put the beads away, Frank, Our prayers have been answered :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom