General New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Land Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also check your marketing preferences on your profile as some people unwittingly opt out of receiving comms via email.
Just checked that & think it might have been that. I get the ticketing stuff but not everything else. So probably explains why. Don’t think I remember selecting that but if they don’t send it through I’ll get them to send me any correspondence directly that may help gather information they need.

I don't think anyone with a chance has been identified to stand against him for CDC yet. He's busy on the door knocking, good at campaigning I'll give him that
If cllr Middleton turns up at my sisters place and knocks on the door, he may well end up with a lot more than he bargained for..... and that is predetermined

Last edited:
The club need to get this out to people who maybe don’t have emails enabled, put it as a link to click on, on the website. Or the stadium website they set up. Because if not all people respond to an email or don’t get it at all, the sample size won’t be as big as it can be.

Middleton’s strength will be more at district council level and he is up for reelection in May. If there are no pro stadium candidates then he will a free ride if elected. By this he will claim that those who voted him in are anti stadium. If he is reelected there is a good chance he will serve on planning committee I fear.

Middleton in particular was told to retract a statement he made, which made me laugh as the look on his face was priceless. I took from what Cllr Miller said that their hadn’t been any engagement but you are probably closer to the club than me with regards to this stuff, and I guess they have to keep many things close to their chest. I get the feeling that probably the Pro’s on the council & also the club want this decision made ASAP what with all the council elections coming which could see it delayed. Let’s hope Middleton gets voted out. What a moment that would be.
Hi, my name's Ian and I've just been told off.

Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 16.37.17.png

Hi, my name's Ian and I've just been told off.

View attachment 12618
Poor man, looks like he’s been caught doing something he shouldn’t have. People like him shouldn’t be allowed in politics, all done for ego & to satisfy his own agenda with no chance of him ever being impartial, today he shot himself in the foot and made himself look like an idiot in front of his colleagues and pissed them off into the bargain as well, then refused to retract and apologise. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Middleton’s strength will be more at district council level and he is up for reelection in May. If there are no pro stadium candidates then he will a free ride if elected. By this he will claim that those who voted him in are anti stadium. If he is reelected there is a good chance he will serve on planning committee I fear.
Fraid so spot on

Last edited:
Filled out and done. Quite an in depth survey I’d say, however some of the prices for the premium seating were a bit steep imo if that’s what they intend to charge in the Championship if we are there by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom