New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Did anyone else detect a markedly less neutral / more frustrated tone to Grant’s brief interview after the game today?

Obviously it wasn’t the time or the place to go further with him, but it was the first time I can remember really feeling like I could hear a bit of the same irritation we’ve been sharing on here

When we played Barnsley at Wembley, pre parkway and Oxford station line being open, I was in the queue at Parkway and it was incredibly well mannered except for some very posh north Oxford type woman shouting at people as she pushed through claiming she had to meet a friend at Bicester Village, everyone just let her through while shaking their heads at the lack of manners.
The start of McIvor's hatred of OUFC?

Personally I'd have told her to go forth and multiply

Did anyone else detect a markedly less neutral / more frustrated tone to Grant’s brief interview after the game today?

Obviously it wasn’t the time or the place to go further with him, but it was the first time I can remember really feeling like I could hear a bit of the same irritation we’ve been sharing on here

Yes he sounded a bit frustrated, and understandably too.

Because knows that each deliberate, unnecessary delay damages and threatens the very existence of OUFC, and those that cause those delays know it too.

Progressive alliance? My a**e.

When we played Barnsley at Wembley, pre parkway and Oxford station line being open, I was in the queue at Parkway and it was incredibly well mannered except for some very posh north Oxford type woman shouting at people as she pushed through claiming she had to meet a friend at Bicester Village, everyone just let her through while shaking their heads at the lack of manners.

Did she have a vinegary look about her?

The start of McIvor's hatred of OUFC?

Personally I'd have told her to go forth and multiply

I think North Oxford has more than one rude, over entitled middle class, Middle Aged woman unfortunately.

It will be hard work going from the polite, well mannered locals of Blackbird Leys to the dragged up North Oxford snobs but hopefully by example we can pull them up to something approaching civilised, we can but try anyway.

Back
Top Bottom