New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Middleton coming across as rattled on Nextdoor.

‘Spouting the usual propaganda’

‘Misinformed as ever’

You’re arguing with people on the internet, Ian. The people above you made the decision and your side continue chalk up the defeats.

Argue into the abyss. You’re a piddling irrelevance to this now and you best be nowhere near the Planning Committee either.
He's a vile man. Truly one of the most hypocritical people I've ever come across.

This shouldn’t be underestimated. I also live in the Bicester ward and the support for the new stadium is overwhelming from all generations of the community.
My vote’s up for grabs. I’ve voted Lib Dem’s in the past two elections to help Labour. But it will be a straightforward Labour vote if there is any hint of an anti stadium agenda from Miller and his party.
Exactly the same as me mate.

He's a vile man. Truly one of the most hypocritical people I've ever come across.

Never a truer word spoken.

As much as I dislike what they say and how they present their arguments at times, I don’t have issue with McIvor, Campbell and even weirdo Steve Hill as people.

But Middleton attempts to be belittiling to all and utterly condescending.

Personally I would say that Miller's association with McIvor is enough to sway your vote. He met with one of her other anti progress campaigns recently. They are definitely linked and behind closed doors he is definitely anti stadium -View attachment 18382

At any public event, he should be asked directly if he supports or opposes the stadium bid and challenge any wishy-washy answer should he give one of those.

Lib Dems are desperately trying to promote that they are the only alternatives to the Tories in the Bicester/Woodstock ward, but Labour are very much in with a shout.

I won't be voting Tories and won't vote for Miller or Middleton so it's Labour or a spoilt vote for me.

Vote Labour if they are pro stadium, or at least not anti.

Lots of competition, but isn't this one of the most ridiculous comments?
Unbelievably daft.

Not to FOSB it’s not, the trains are just for them and not for the general public, Tackley Steve needs his own carriage.

Personally I would say that Miller's association with McIvor is enough to sway your vote. He met with one of her other anti progress campaigns recently. They are definitely linked and behind closed doors he is definitely anti stadium -View attachment 18382

Liam Miller, not from Oxfordshire, got himself a job down here, got himself a house down here, now pulling up ladder in anyone else who wants a job or house to get himself elected , and people think the Lib Dem’s are a “nice” party?

Liam Miller, not from Oxfordshire, got himself a job down here, got himself a house down here, now pulling up ladder in anyone else who wants a job or house to get himself elected , and people think the Lib Dem’s are a “nice” party?
You can apply the same to Middleton, Mawson, Hill and Bezant as well. All not from Oxfordshire but feel the need to dictate to the natives.

None of them are local add Dan levy to the list if you had real Oxford people on our councils this would be going through without any problems none of them care because once they are retired they will all go back to where they are from without caring what they have left behind
You can apply the same to Middleton, Mawson, Hill and Bezant as well. All not from Oxfordshire but feel the need to dictate to the natives.

Is anyone on here intending to write directly to the councillors who sit on the appropriate CDC planning committee?

Is anyone on here intending to write directly to the councillors who sit on the appropriate CDC planning committee?
Not yet.

That’ll be the last thing for us all to do once we know what the committee date (and make-up post-election) is. With Ward Councillors ccd in.

But that’s for a month or so’s time.

For now, everyone just needs to respond via the application’s online form. And get those we know to do the same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom