New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Iā€™m not sure of the current numbers, but it is encouraging to see so many positive responses from residents of Kidlington. More please!
Was there many from kiddy this time i just clicked down then looked for the objections

Seriously have to consider reporting FOSB and their acolytes to the Advertising Standards Authority :ROFLMAO: there will be bus loads of tourists turning up to see this quintessential english village that is bordered by a unesco world heritage landscape.

Absolutely, the continued use of the name Stratfield Brake and tree imagery in their logo could lead to people thinking the playing fields called Stratfield Brake or the woodlands of the same name is the site proposed rather than the publicly inaccessible Triangle.

Cherwell District Council should consider if objectors have been deliberately mislead when considering objections.

I emailed prospective City Councillor standing for Labour James Taylor ( May 2 local elections- sitting councillor is Lib Dem btw) for his views regarding the stadium on the Triangle, despite city councillors having no direct input... his reply..

Yes, this is a very important issue to me, and youā€™re not the first local resident to contact me about it. I am supportive of the proposed new stadium in Kidlington, and am disappointed at the opposition weā€™ve seen.

Some of our local members are very involved in the push for the stadium, and itā€™s something weā€™ve been able to support despite not having any direct control over.

Thanks for contacting me,

James

I think we may see a Labour Government later this year and the application being called in by a Labour Secretary of State may be the way this application gets approved.

Enemies of SB have now posted their recommended objections?
Have any dot counters the up to date numbers for and against?
It is good to see from Sarge that people positive are still outnumbered those against.

Absolutely, the continued use of the name Stratfield Brake and tree imagery in their logo could lead to people thinking the playing fields called Stratfield Brake or the woodlands of the same name is the site proposed rather than the publicly inaccessible Triangle.

Cherwell District Council should consider if objectors have been deliberately mislead when considering objections.
During the September meeting last year McIvor said "I'm Suzanne Mcivor from friends of Stratfield Brake [pause] ... And erm, the triangle"

Enemies of SB have now posted their recommended objections?
Have any dot counters the up to date numbers for and against?
It is good to see from Sarge that people positive are still outnumbered those against.
Not yet they haven't

Back
Top Bottom