New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

..and the traffic filters to come in later which will divert people from south and East Oxford around several roundabouts every single day. Look at the map of proposed traffic filters and ask why is it only North Oxford that isn't affected?
Because Suzie lives there??

Please email your councillors asap. There is a full council meeting on Tuesday. It would be good if they arrive having been deluged by emails of support.

I have ,mine is Layla Moran another waste of space not born or from here.

Please email your councillors asap. There is a full council meeting on Tuesday. It would be good if they arrive having been deluged by emails of support.
Emailed My County Councillor, Two city councillors, prospective city councillors and MP- The labour ones including prospective city councillors last week, ALL replied promptly , ALL in favour and back the Stadium

NO reply from Lib Dem city councillor which speaks volumes

no reply from other prospective city councillors as yet ( including the sitting/ current lib dem one)

Read it over now. We shan't bother doing any more traffic modelling. Councillor Gant has all but confirmed it based on his own opinions.
"It currently in my opinion makes traffic worse, not better." That sounds awfully subjective sir, and based on what evidence may I ask?

I would love to know Mr Gant's solution to protecting the long term interest in the county's only professional football club, one that doesn't adversely impact anybody anywhere at any time.

As someone who promotes LTN's one would think he would be sending a message out to his constituents to get on their bikes to go to the shops.

If he's so worried about the residential streets of Summertown being used as a rat run, then please feel free to make those into LTNs as well.

Hypocrite.

Read it over now. We shan't bother doing any more traffic modelling. Councillor Gant has all but confirmed it based on his own opinions.
"It currently in my opinion makes traffic worse, not better." That sounds awfully subjective sir, and based on what evidence may I ask?

I would love to know Mr Gant's solution to protecting the long term interest in the county's only professional football club, one that doesn't adversely impact anybody anywhere at any time.

As someone who promotes LTN's one would think he would be sending a message out to his constituents to get on their bikes to go to the shops.
I'm absolutely furious with his objection. He offers absolutely no solution to OUFC's plight.

Anti LTN groups should rightly be all over his comments.

A pure, shameless and unadulterated hypocrite.

I’ve been out today and missed all the ‘fun’.

Depsite the attempts to pull the comments from the portal, Gant has shown his hand. A hated figure in OX4, this will sink his reputation to an all time low amongst followers of OUFC from the heartlands of the club’s city support.

A hypocritical, myopic, selfish piece of work. How dare you suggest such an opposition to a road closure when you have caused hell to the people of OX4 with your policies.

Get him gone.

Has someone got evidence for Gant's team proposing road closures?

It would be a joy to send it in with his recent statement to the Fail.

Something I imagine @Billyox would revel in.

How on earth is this Gant , allowed to destroy east Oxford with his anti car wars.
Ironically home to one of it's biggest employers The BMW car factory . Formally Rover, British Leyland , BMC, Morris Motors Pressed Steel.. a big history & all the connecting businesses that's supported them over time.
People like him & Middleton are destroying Oxford.
Time to get people to vote them out..

Re Head of Terms, I’ve emailed my County Councillor, Andy Graham, as well as Liz Leffman (Leader) and Dan Levy (Finance) for good measure.

All LibDems🙄.

I urge others to do the same.

Back
Top Bottom