New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Anti sociable behaviour...( Sigh) we are normal people we are not aliens we do not come from a different universe we are all the same whether we go to work , school or retired oh and whether you are rich poor or in-between we all come from the same place ( it's nature at it's finest) šŸ˜„

Anti sociable behaviour...( Sigh) we are normal people we are not aliens we do not come from a different universe we are all the same whether we go to work , school or retired oh and whether you are rich poor or in-between we all come from the same place ( it's nature at it's finest) šŸ˜„
Well said. OUFC fans come from all walks of life. I can imagine we are a much more diverse group of people than the opposition are.

Companies House doesn't list a Thomas White under the list of directors

isnt 11a Mansfield road the part of dept of biology where vivisection experiments are carried out?

The Roman's and Victoria's built things that were necessary, a footbridge from the stadium to station is not.
and closing roads & Ltns & bus gates are.
so what your saying is bridges & underpasses are not necessary to the train station. ??????mmmmmm:unsure:
your'll be surprised how may you cross or go through on your travels daily..
of course they are essential & practical & work

Random use of CAPITALS from time to TIME like a MAIL ONLINE ā€˜storyā€™ about some no mark INSTAGRAM model wearing a FIGURE HUGGING dress.

I love that they are essentially parodying themselves now. Most people online I've seen have been taking the P**s out of that writing style for many years.

Looks like we can put the proposed road closure to the test...

Screenshot_20231015_180952_Facebook.jpg

Naturally, I hope the incident is not serious and no one is injured.

Last edited:
Looks like we can put the proposed road closure to the test...

View attachment 16272

Naturally, I hope the incident is not serious and no one is injured.
I was running the Oxford Half Marathon today.
Oxford traffic was gridlocked after the race from city centre up to the Pear Tree park and ride.
Hope everyone was ok in whatever incident had happened.
My car was at the park and ride, I gave up waiting for a bus and walked the three miles back to my car. Ouch!!!!

Plenty of road closures in place around North Oxford today to allow the runners to get around safely.
I did witness a few runners stopping for a toilet break in various peoples gardens, although they didn't look like nasty football hooligans to me!

I was running the Oxford Half Marathon today.
Oxford traffic was gridlocked after the race from city centre up to the Pear Tree park and ride.
Hope everyone was ok in whatever incident had happened.
My car was at the park and ride, I gave up waiting for a bus and walked the three miles back to my car. Ouch!!!!

Plenty of road closures in place around North Oxford today to allow the runners to get around safely.
I did witness a few runners stopping for a toilet break in various peoples gardens, although they didn't look like nasty football hooligans to me!
How did your run go? Get the time you were looking for?

Back
Top Bottom