New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

View attachment 18285

Steve on why he cannot use his local station and has to drive to Oxford Parkway
He could always drive to Bicester North and go on the direct train from there which is 20 minutes quicker than going from Parkway, or from Bicester Village which is only 5 minutes longer than going from Oxford Parkway. It also keeps traffic out of Kidlington which is a big concern for our Steven.

He could always drive to Bicester North and go on the direct train from there which is 20 minutes quicker than going from Parkway, or from Bicester Village which is only 5 minutes longer than going from Oxford Parkway. It also keeps traffic out of Kidlington which is a big concern for our Steven.
He's only concerned about traffic generated by football fans. Everyone else is fine to come and go as they please in Kidlington.

To quote Steveopedia "we don't want football fans in Kidlington"

To quote Steveopedia "we don't want football fans in Kidlington"

But he also doesn't want football fans using public transport, public car parking or the numerous shuttle buses provided that will keep fans out of Kidlington.

Current application responses:

For: 166 with 34 from OX5 area, 77 total from the Cherwell District area.

Against: 22 with 19 from OX5 area and 3 from Oxford.

Numbers are good so far, big response from The Cherwell District area too.

There may be more since I counted.

Last edited:
Current application responses:

For: 166 with 34 from OX5 area, 77 total from the Cherwell District area.

Against: 22 with 19 from OX5 area and 3 from Oxford.

Numbers are good so far, big response from The Cherwell District area too.

There may be more since I counted.

Is application response counting part of the same organisation as @Colin B and @Thecurraghofkildare , or a entirely discrete department?

Maybe not a lot cheaper but I'd imagine somewhat?

It cost Brentford £71million. Using the Bank of England's 'inflation calculator' that would be £90million in 'todays money' (using a comparison from 2017 when they started construction).

A few other people have made good points about why it may be more but it still seems like a huge cost.
Not the prettiest of stadiums - compare it to the Amex and its poor in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom